Taiwan press of ~POWER of MUSIC~ 2011 A LIMITED EDITION DVD out on 6th April - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 30th March 2012, 09:48 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarAngel View Post
I just received the PQ CD+2DVD from 5music and I've got to say, it's probably the best ayu buy I've ever made. Including shipment, the whole thing costed about S$32 only. Officially a 5music convert.

Wonder what CD-rama or the other CD stores will eventually sell it for...
considering Kumi's JAPONESQUE has not been sold here & that the album was released in Jan , I'm not having any high hopes for Party Queen to be sold here anytime soon

let alone , I feel that the HK press / CD + DVD of FIVE is being sold here at such a rip off price & the price I paid online via 5music is inclusive of both registered shipping + a free clearfile

I already received my copy of Party Queen / CD + 2DVDs yesterday via 5music , I can't wait to see it later tonight when I return home *__*
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.