[News] evolution - Theme song for 2012 Japanese Movie "Helter Skelter" - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 26th April 2012, 08:33 AM
Evolution7/4's Avatar
Evolution7/4 Evolution7/4 is offline
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,917
STOP omg I have been looking forward to this movie and have read the manga a few times!! Now another reason why I am so excited! I think the reason they chose an old song has something to do with how Erika's character is a deteriorating idol (not that Ayu is, but rather that the song is something from the past).

This movie really looks to be good. I LOVE that Erika is returning to films with a character like this. The sort of correlation between the character and her real life celebrite are interesting!

I am not surprised AYu is a fan of the manga. I really think every singer/actress/model/celebrity should read it. It has such great commentary on fame and the game of fame and what it does to people. Wouldn't surprise me if it influenced her back in 2003-2004 for some of her lyrics on My Story!! I could even see influence in lyrics like Do it again.

Ill be in line at the theater the day it comes out in Japan!

Last edited by Evolution7/4; 26th April 2012 at 08:44 AM.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, evolution, hamasaki ayumi, helter skelter


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.