[News] evolution - Theme song for 2012 Japanese Movie "Helter Skelter" - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 26th April 2012, 09:55 AM
Evolution7/4's Avatar
Evolution7/4 Evolution7/4 is offline
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,917
^I agree. I have been studying what Japanese people react when I bring up the two stars. People really show a clear disdain of Erika, while Ayumi its more, "oh i don't follow her anymore, but she is so popular and I love (insert staple song) so much! She is beautiful!" For erika I get alot of "....oh I really don't like her" "Oh Erika..."
The general reaction seems to just be Ayu has the typical reaction of a star who has been around for so long, while the Japanese have really lost respect for Erika and disdain her because of what she did.

It is interesting some images in Don't Look Back match up with images from the movie trailer and the manga! Also the FIVE photoshoot

Last edited by Evolution7/4; 26th April 2012 at 09:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, evolution, hamasaki ayumi, helter skelter


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.