[News] evolution - Theme song for 2012 Japanese Movie "Helter Skelter" - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 26th April 2012, 10:41 PM
Kazeyomi's Avatar
Kazeyomi Kazeyomi is offline
my name's WOMEN Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Italy
Posts: 6,368
Just finished to read the manga. If you don't mind: nudity, cursing and violence it's highly recommended. It's a cruel and bitter sight on model's careers and beauty obsession. Although it was written on '95 it would apply perfectly nowadays imo.
I'm looking forward this movie! Also, Erika Sawajiri is totally suited for Ririko .

At first I didn't get why they have chosen evolution as main theme, but after reading the manga I got it. To be honest I don't really want a remastered version. evolution is perfect as it is.
__________________

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, evolution, hamasaki ayumi, helter skelter


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.