[News] HBYA - Theme song "Tokyo Rainbow Pride 2012" - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 28th April 2012, 07:46 AM
Evolution7/4's Avatar
Evolution7/4 Evolution7/4 is offline
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,917
^And I think the fact that a *Japanese* person is standing up for gay rights makes it all the more revolutionary and important!!! Thats why the HBYA video is so touching. Any artist doing a video like that is touching, but the fact that a Japanese person is stepping out and doing it is even more meaningful


**I will say though that I have been talking to fellow gay japanese friends about this since I have been here and they say its getting better and better!
 

Tags
how beautiful you are, party queen, tokyo rainbow pride


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.