"Feel the love" short ver. PV - Page 16 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 28th November 2013, 03:05 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he didn't really see her with that first glance, but I can see why people would think he was like "ew fat girl" or something.

His glance should have been more subtle, tbh.

Last edited by truehappiness; 28th November 2013 at 03:09 AM.
Old 28th November 2013, 03:07 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

@Junnie:

There's a post in that link that I sent you on fb, where she says that it seems like the video is aimed at 14 year olds with body image problems lol

Seems right to me.

I like her sexy dress at the end, but it's just a littttlleee tacky. Reminds me of the girls on American Gypsy Wedding.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 28th November 2013, 03:08 AM
count down Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmeh View Post
@waterballoon I agree on a lot of points, but the reason people are picking on the
"Morally wrong" message in this PV is because ayu has almost always had a deeper and thoughtful message in her PVS. She has always cheered on the individual and said be yourself.
then I think it's their problem for thinking that Ayu is their moral pillar. she is human and she has made tons of mistakes. yep we did get the "deep" PVs like maybe Endless sorrow or something but it's the same woman who plastered TWO of her ex-es faces in a grand total of SIX of her PVs in which one of them (snowy kiss) had a dubious domestic violence nuance and where in all of them she seemed way more self-indulgent than she ever had in her career.

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 28th November 2013, 03:10 AM
fairyland Initiate

For me, I know that Ayu doesn't mean to offend anyone. I know better. Perhaps this may rub some new fans the wrong way if they are not familiar with her work, but these days I'd say that her fans are mostly her dedicated fans, with a few weeaboo whippersnappers just getting into J-Pop joining in. But, I still don't like the PV. The imagery just doesn't appeal to my eyeballs.

Old 28th November 2013, 03:12 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmeh View Post
It seems like he knows her. He ignores her when she "calls on him" as chubby girl, but the minute she turns into ayu he turns around, goes wow and gives her a hug. It seems like the typical shallow character
Knowing her doesn't make he magically know she likes him.
Unless she tattoos that on her forehead or something... If that was the case, being fat would be a lesser problem! xD

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 28th November 2013, 03:20 AM
YOU Initiate

I hope you guys all know that this is the SHORT VERSION of the pv and there's still more to it than how it was left off. Maybe she rejects him in the end, who knows? The whole preview could be very misleading.
Old 28th November 2013, 03:22 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Yeah, for all we know, maybe "Ayu" turns back into the other girl in the pink dress at the end? I hope so... that would be a sweeter ending. It had the usual fade out at the end of avex short versions so maybe there IS something more to it... mysterious.

The setup...

It looks like Ayu hugs him, some people walk past them, and her form changes back to the other girl.

Last edited by truehappiness; 28th November 2013 at 03:29 AM.
Old 28th November 2013, 03:32 AM
End of the World Initiate

At first I was really taken back by the fact that it wasn't a "Diva posing in a sparkly dress" type video. I didn't like the animation, but I found it interesting (and a relief) that Ayu was only in the background for the most part. But then the video really wasn't going anywhere; the scenes were mostly of her running without alot happening. Then when she saw her crush and suddenly changed both race and body size, and I saw Ayu's dress and realized where the budget for the whole video went. On the dress. Because sadly no real work or thought went into the video.

It saddens me to see Ayu's name connected with something like this. It's extremely juvenile and narrow minded. There were a million other ways to showcase something fun and carefree without resorting to offensive body image portrayal. Is this the same woman who wrote 'Real me'?

I will give her credit for trying something new though, but her lowered standards for PVs confuse and disappoint me.
Old 28th November 2013, 03:37 AM
Greatful days Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumsushi View Post
.....I saw Ayu's dress and realized where the budget for the whole video went. On the dress.
Life Expectancy: TOMORROW

And if the ending does end up being different and the fat girl prevails and rejects the douche nozzel and ayumi disappears, watch all the followers change their tune and defend that ending and the "deep message" that it brings. Because with all the reaching and stretching of logic, there are gonna have to be people with Olympic like abilities to manage this possibly foreseen backpedaling.

I Have Never Tried On PERFUME Before, But There Is A First Time For Everything.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by drdolce View Post
Man, CoriKaru's posts are gold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtka-chan View Post
^Hell no, Ayu is not that pretty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
^ There's nothig wrong on being a slut...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumsushi View Post
I saw Ayu's dress and realized where the budget for the whole video went. On the dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoriKaru View Post
ayumistans I swear fo' gawd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelosama View Post
For some things you have Mastercard, for others you have Nakata Yasutaka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle ! View Post
Kuu Like a Sick And His midecin is near She should use it before it's gonna expire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klauser_Bateson View Post
So this is the girl who said her favorite Playstation game was Super Mario Bros. and held the PS Vita upside down at a press conference.

That aside, how's her music? Is it good?

Last edited by CoriKaru; 28th November 2013 at 03:40 AM.
Old 28th November 2013, 03:42 AM
YOU Initiate

I don't really care about Ayu's dress at the end of the video, she's an adult and can wear whatever she wants. I mean the whole posturing in that scene is silly but given the video that makes sense.

I just don't like the 'message' of the video. And I honestly don't think she, herself, wanted to create such a message ---but the ending is soooo open to a negative intrepretation because of the way it's set up and I don't like that part about it, most of the time Ayu's videos do have other meanings but those meanings are in well-directed videos and this is just not that great of a video and so the negative aspect of the video is that much more visible. There were other ways it could have ended that would have totally been okay. I'm not a fan of either the song or the video.

I'll hold out *some* hope that maybe in an extended version it'll get better, but I don't think so. What could save this video is if the extended version is a new version altogether.

It would have been awesome to see the main character of the PV see the guy give her that ignore-face and be like "Bitch, I'm fabulous. I don't need you!" and went to party with Ayu instead.

Last edited by Sven@.@; 28th November 2013 at 03:45 AM.
Old 28th November 2013, 03:47 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoriKaru View Post
Life Expectancy: TOMORROW

And if the ending does end up being different and the fat girl prevails and rejects the douche nozzel and ayumi disappears, watch all the followers change their tune and defend that ending and the "deep message" that it brings. Because with all the reaching and stretching of logic, there are gonna have to be people with Olympic like abilities to manage this possibly foreseen backpedaling.
It's entirely more likely that they end up together considering the song is called Feel the love.

They must have added the 'short ver.' addition to clarify that there is a bit more of the video left?
Old 28th November 2013, 03:47 AM
No way to say Initiate

I can't understand how this can be a short version if the song is 5:24?

May be in the end ayu transfroms back in that girl?

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 28th November 2013, 03:48 AM
As if.. Initiate

That was epic. O_o

It's no Free & Easy, but for Ayu, this is a pretty big breath of fresh air. Funniest PV since Angel's Song. Another! *Throws mug onto floor*

YouTube | Twitter | Tumblr

Old 28th November 2013, 03:49 AM
Who... Initiate

I will probably flip so bad if that Youtube video was just a mistake and it was really the full version.. Avex is trolling.

Set by YuriChan

Old 28th November 2013, 03:57 AM
SEASONS Initiate

So... I saw the PV one more time and I'm confident we will get a proper (clear) ending now. The fade to black feels quite off indeed (starts too early) like there is something after. Even if the full song is here.
Old 28th November 2013, 04:03 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKARI View Post
I can't understand how this can be a short version if the song is 5:24?

May be in the end ayu transfroms back in that girl?
The two guys who walk by will probably obscure Ayu and the other girl will appear as hugging the guy, I think.

That is what I hope happens anyway. The 'rejection' ending just seems a little odd... I mean he likes her for who she is in the end if that happens, which would be great.
Old 28th November 2013, 04:08 AM
P.S II Initiate

so we do have hope to look forward to another version of the PV now i guess? with the "short ver." added to the title.
Old 28th November 2013, 04:27 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by untitled-for-her View Post
I hope you guys all know that this is the SHORT VERSION of the pv and there's still more to it than how it was left off. Maybe she rejects him in the end, who knows? The whole preview could be very misleading.
yeah I was thinking that too. who knows how long it really is, 10 minutes (since it clocks in at just about 5 and a half minutes)? lol plus the longer version might show more of Ayu dancing with DJ Hello Kitty

Old 28th November 2013, 04:46 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

It really does look like they are planning to have them switch bodies again.

Old 28th November 2013, 04:47 AM
from your letter Initiate

lmao what did I just watch. Lose weight and you turn asian.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, feel the love, video