"Feel the love" short ver. PV - Page 27 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 4th December 2013, 05:23 AM
until that Day… Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinix View Post
I think the ending part is kinda like the guy sees beauty as ayu. However, when she hugs him, she kinda tell him no, that's not me. And she pushes him away, making the guy confused about what's wrong with being beauty as ayu.
The whole PV kinda brings a positive msg rather than negative. Although for some parts it kinda makes it comical. like falling from the treadmill but she didn't give up and tried again. She fails again and decided that it's not what she's doing best at and decides to stop forcing herself and kicks the treadmill. Whereas at other areas, she proves that she can do equally well (if not better). She can still eat all she want, run as fast as others, doing aerobatics and dancing.

The sunglasses just switched from his left hand to his right hand. Obviously this guy is not a gd actor who knows about continuity.
yea, it could be like that too.
i like the bolded part on the video too
Old 4th December 2013, 07:16 AM
SURREAL Initiate

I was hoping in the end she would end up shoving the guy away and deciding to be who she wants because that's who she wants to be, not what the guy wants.
oh well.
like I get the message that's trying to be told. I just wish they didn't do it with such bad direction and those horrible animation shots.

Old 4th December 2013, 08:17 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

Well I'd have preferred if James turned into a skinny or fat guy as well but oh well

The girl reminds me of when I'm trying to work out as well hahaha

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 4th December 2013, 02:38 PM
Interlude Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsienko View Post
I would say the fat girl in the pv definitely got trolled. That cartoon was "less than flattering" to say the least.
indeed. i do feel sorry for her... :/

I'm confused with the people in the background. (I've only seen the gif picture). After the cut they are looking at the sky? Errm... why??
Editing is all over the place...
Old 4th December 2013, 02:39 PM
rainy day Initiate

I suppose we're discussing opinions on the full version in this thread, over the SSTV thread? Ok.

Yeah the ending was stupid how he realized she was still chunky. Of anything they should have walked past a mirror or a glass window storefront and have her reflection be her true self. Reminiscent of the movie "Shallow Hall". This makes it look like she's pulling some sort of prank on him.
Old 4th December 2013, 04:36 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Ending is ok... I guess.
For me nothing changed, it's not better, it's not worse. It's simply the ONLY Ayu PV I can't bring myself to watch again. And considering she's my goddess of all singer goddesses, I'm sad about it.

Hello new me...

Old 4th December 2013, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larien View Post
I would have liked it better if she got all fit and bedazzled and then didn't need the man...but that's just me.
Same here

In the end I don't like the PV. If they just wanted to show the inner beauty and confidence of the girl the part with the makeover would have been enough. She didn't need to turn into a slim, heavily glammed up and outrageous flirty Ayu at the end (and the actual ending isn't any better...).

I get that you guys want to defend the PV by any means, but it doesn't change the fact that the inner beauty and confidence of the girl is portrayed by a slim and very sexy woman. So the PV basically says beauty = slim and sexy. Even if the girl turns into herself again at the end. Not to mention the guy shoves her away after she turns into herself again, so where is this "he sees her inner beauty thingy" gone?

I don't think at all that's the message Ayu was aiming for. But my problem is Ayu could have come up with the whole inner beauty message without any unintentional body shaming.

Edit: Btw, I love Aura's tweet: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rsf9jf

Last edited by Chibi-Chan; 4th December 2013 at 08:34 PM.
Old 4th December 2013, 09:41 PM
Voyage Initiate

Reading this thread, I won't be rushing to watch the full version lol.
Old 5th December 2013, 12:12 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

The girl is a witch, that's the reason she is Ayu at the end. Proof: Just watch the cartoon, she is flying a la Bewitched.

lol

TWICE

Old 5th December 2013, 01:10 AM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Goshhh stop over thinking about the PV, calm down and enjoy life, ayu music and be happy!
Old 5th December 2013, 01:17 AM
Far away Initiate

I thought this PV was adorable! I was smiling the whole way through

♥♥
Underneath the blue sky&your dazzling smile
--
倖田來未
Old 5th December 2013, 01:38 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by adantatu2 View Post
The girl is a witch, that's the reason she is Ayu at the end. Proof: Just watch the cartoon, she is flying a la Bewitched.

lol
To be honest..that's make sense!!! i don't think that witch scene is random...i believe there is a reason why it's shown

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 5th December 2013, 01:40 AM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:

lol
That actually makes so much sense!
Old 5th December 2013, 01:47 AM
ayu trance Initiate

my view on this is I love it. I never saw it as you have to be fit, slim and attractive to get noticed. If anything, how you look and see something for the first time reflects your own beliefs. If you saw this and was offended for the reason thinking that fat = unattractive than that what you think on the matter. Don't blame ayu for how you look at the world

Old 5th December 2013, 03:51 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

^no one said that.

And yeah she's a witch lol She turned herself into Ayu, and then turned herself back~ And he was like -the fuckkk-

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 5th December 2013, 03:56 AM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
Same here

In the end I don't like the PV. If they just wanted to show the inner beauty and confidence of the girl the part with the makeover would have been enough. She didn't need to turn into a slim, heavily glammed up and outrageous flirty Ayu at the end (and the actual ending isn't any better...).

I get that you guys want to defend the PV by any means, but it doesn't change the fact that the inner beauty and confidence of the girl is portrayed by a slim and very sexy woman. So the PV basically says beauty = slim and sexy. Even if the girl turns into herself again at the end. Not to mention the guy shoves her away after she turns into herself again, so where is this "he sees her inner beauty thingy" gone?

I don't think at all that's the message Ayu was aiming for. But my problem is Ayu could have come up with the whole inner beauty message without any unintentional body shaming.

Edit: Btw, I love Aura's tweet: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rsf9jf
I can say the same thing back at you...
I can see how much that you guys wana slam ayu for slim = good, fat = bad theory but if you look closer, it's the obese girl pushes the guy away instead of the guy pushing her away. Please look carefully.

Old 5th December 2013, 04:05 AM
until that Day… Initiate

Quote:

lol
haha now u mentioned it, i just realized haha XD
Old 5th December 2013, 04:48 AM
appears Initiate

over-analyze. can cause problem. AHS -analyze expert- HAHAHAHA
Old 5th December 2013, 05:58 AM
End roll Initiate

Frankly, Ayu's music videos have always been the worst aspect of her career. Highly inconsistent output and they rarely match the quality of the songs. I personally think she has only made five good videos: M, Endless Sorrow, Because of You, Heaven, and alterna. The others range from functional to terrible.

I will always prefer to hear her music divorced from her videos. She's a better artist without them.

Last edited by Uemarasan; 5th December 2013 at 06:02 AM.
Old 5th December 2013, 09:03 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uemarasan View Post
Frankly, Ayu's music videos have always been the worst aspect of her career. Highly inconsistent output and they rarely match the quality of the songs. I personally think she has only made five good videos: M, Endless Sorrow, Because of You, Heaven, and alterna. The others range from functional to terrible.

I will always prefer to hear her music divorced from her videos. She's a better artist without them.
You forgot You Were, that's for me the most beautiful PV she's ever made
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, feel the love, video