[Translation] Breakdown (lyrics) - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries > Ayu Library > Lyrics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 11th May 2016, 07:40 PM
Aga-chan's Avatar
Aga-chan Aga-chan is offline
I am... Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Among cherry trees
Posts: 2,327
Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I’m no longer scared of anything and that’s the only thing that really scares me

So goooood.
Yes, so amazing. *o*

I like that she admits that she actually does have regrets. In the past, Ayu always used to say that she has no regrets. Like in "Born To Be...", "there have been many failures, but I have no regrets". But there was a time when I clearly felt that she does have regrets, but she didn't really say so directly.

Thank you for the translation. ^^
__________________

「浜崎あゆみ」であること
”歌う”ということ
それは”生きる”ということ

SCawaii May 2008


矛盾だらけの こんな私でも
許されますか 教えてよ

浜崎あゆみ 「I am...」

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, breakdown, lyrics, made in japan, translation


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.