Mad World full PV - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 23rd June 2016, 11:47 PM
tokyoxjapanxfan's Avatar
tokyoxjapanxfan tokyoxjapanxfan is offline
SURREAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 8,677
I really like this video. I think it's very Ayu, her acting is far less obvious, and its production quality is good.

Neither of the videos are groundbreaking, but I'm not upset with them.

I thought it was going to be another Moments lying in black goo moment (no pun intended lol) I think that would've upped the interest.
__________________

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
m(a)de in japan, mad world, made in japan


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.