Mad World full PV - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 24th June 2016, 01:37 AM
Deep snow Deep snow is offline
July 1st Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baernash View Post
I like "CAROLS" and "HEAVEN" (even if they are both static) but not this one. For half of PV we see her standing and looking sad/crying and footage of this scene is pretty bad (unstable camera, showing just her chest for a while, lack of synchronisation her lips with song etc.). I don't like it both visually and technically.
Thiiiiiiis. SO MUCH could've happened in the second verse-chorus part. Instead we just get a repetition of the first sequence. I'm liking FLOWER a bit more now that the full video is out, but not this (I don't think the song should've gotten a PV in the first place).
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
m(a)de in japan, mad world, made in japan


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.