Mad World full PV - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #30  
Old 25th June 2016, 02:45 PM
Alias's Avatar
Alias Alias is offline
ayu-mi-x Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Boom City
Posts: 540
^Yes! And somehow when I watched it, the music and ayu's crying/singing really got me in that I had goosebumps and I was even about to cry when I saw those background clips where ayu was crying at her concerts. This MV is not the one that I will watch many times, because there's so little to happen, but still it has these emotional sides that are succeeded.
__________________

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
m(a)de in japan, mad world, made in japan


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.