Where this image from? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Images

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 6th October 2019, 06:13 AM
Empress's Avatar
Empress Empress is offline
YOU Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
Here's something more about the Tee-Shirt she's wearing:
https://sumally.com/p/2808
it's a nice t-shirt I must say.
I used to be a hardcore ayu fan back then, how come I didn't hear about this t-shirt collaboration thingee before?
__________________


Thanks to Ownsarai for the wonderful set

Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.