「ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2019-2020 ~Promised Land~ A」on sale 8/26 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 9th June 2020, 04:33 PM
attractive nausea's Avatar
attractive nausea attractive nausea is offline
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: France
Posts: 1,998
It seems that Ayu really doesnt want to deal with PoM 2018, maybe the show didn’t live up to her expectations but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

I voted for AT2006 first, then AT2010 and AT2009 (I know AT2009 is not the best but I have a soft spot for it, I hesitated with AT2005 and Asia Tour 2008)
__________________


arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
cdl19-20, countdown live, countdown live 2019-2020, dvd/bd release, promised land


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.