'オヒアの木' PV (short ver.) out on YouTube - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 24th July 2020, 12:16 AM
xLuna&1LOVE's Avatar
xLuna&1LOVE xLuna&1LOVE is offline
Born To Be... Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NL
Posts: 9,842
It's great to have something new from Ayu...

But I can't believe this is the same director from GREEN or Mirrorcle World for that matter. IMO, it kinda killed the song. I strongly dislike the unsteady cam (bruh, just get a tripod for heaven's sake) and her being over-the-hills-and-mountain-top, exaggerated lip-syncing to the sweet lyrics. I hope the full version has something good to add to the PV but doubt it.

No matter what, I can't wait for the second reveal.
Keep going Ayu!
__________________


Last edited by xLuna&1LOVE; 24th July 2020 at 12:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
オヒアの木, ohia no ki, ohianoki


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.