[News] a-nation ONLINE 2020 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 26th August 2020, 03:13 AM
MKAyu MKAyu is offline
Two of us Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
I originally planned to watch a-nation together with a friend who is interested in k-pop. Now something came up and she can't make it anymore, which means I can't afford the ticket by my own anymore since I lost so much income because of covid. =( I guess someone will record it anyway, but I was so looking forward to watch it live, as well as to see Kuu and TRF and to revive all those memories from when I went to a-nation in 2018. This somehow makes me more sad than it should. lol
Of course it makes sense that you're sad! Covid is ruining so much for everyone. You'll get another chance, though, surely.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
a-nation, a-nation '20, a-nation 2020, a-nation online, a-nation online 2020


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.