ayumi hamasaki MUSIC for LIFE ~return~ - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 24th May 2021, 10:02 AM
yabieru's Avatar
yabieru yabieru is offline
And Then Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Spain
Posts: 943
Actually it's because tourists can't come to Japan yet so it's pointless to sell tickets outside. But you know, English and Japan are not a good combination lol

I'm a foreigner and I got tickets. Hope I get a good seat *-*
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
music for life, music for life ~return~


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.