![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#21
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think she looks stunning xD
I love her hair!! she should keep it long again |
|
#22
|
||||
|
||||
|
GORGEOUS.
|
|
#23
|
||||
|
||||
|
I actually kinda like the cover when I see the bigger version.
__________________
|
|
#24
|
||||
|
||||
|
I hope that there will be huge covers <3
|
|
#25
|
|||
|
|||
|
I really like it and it looks just gorgeous
|
|
#27
|
||||
|
||||
|
very secret-ish . the stars (:
__________________
|
|
#28
|
||||
|
||||
|
Haaai! She posted yesterday and said that there would be a renewal ^^ (She posted really interesting pics, I hope we'll get the translation soon: pic from the 3/10 concert with the b'day cake and audience, one of her presents from her Staff, an "AYUready? complete DVD box", that is amazing and that would cost a fortune if it was for sale xDD And pics of her in a really rock style ^^)
Btw, I recorded it, as always I can do it, so that you can see how it's animated ^^ I've also recorded the last message so you can see the pics I was talking about ^^ (open in a new window cause it's in HD, and put complete screen ^^ it will be like you really are in the site ^^) Deli, maybe you can put in the first post ^^
__________________
Last edited by aura~; 20th October 2009 at 01:10 PM. |
|
#29
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#30
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ yeah, sure.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
|
|
#31
|
||||
|
||||
|
omfg who said ayu aint fashiooon
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() maybe this might also mean upcoming rock single???
|
|
#32
|
||||
|
||||
|
#33
|
|||
|
|||
|
#34
|
||||
|
||||
|
wow she looks fierce
and i kinda like the calendar cover on the layout. her expression still bugs me though. oh well. |
|
#35
|
||||
|
||||
|
you're welcome ^^
I always find awesome her sense fo fashion... specialy in autumn... she usually goes for a rockish style in that seasson ^^ XD
__________________
Last edited by aura~; 20th October 2009 at 12:50 PM. |
|
#36
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#37
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oooh, thanks for posting! *o*
~ I loved this photo from the calendar, and I like this larger version too ^^ |
|
#38
|
||||
|
||||
|
even sparkles can't save bad photos of Shimoko
![]() pretty though
|
|
#40
|
||||
|
||||
|
omg she looks amazing
![]() look at her boots °A° wow.. btw I still like the layout & cover ![]() please please Ayu don't disappoint me (and others) with meh inside pics >_<
__________________
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| team ayu |
|
|
![]() |