New Album: Love songs / New Single: Dream ON - Page 21 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #401  
Old 29th October 2010, 12:29 AM
perfectodub's Avatar
perfectodub perfectodub is offline
NEVER EVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Santiago de Chile
Posts: 1,629
Quote:
Originally Posted by duque View Post
so if my bb has a microsd slot since its not a japan cellphoe ...its useless..well that sucks...
so ignoring the microSD . We are paying $100 (and shipping) for an USB, an extra 12 sheets book and the same DVD of the regular edition....

my conclusion

CD+DVD for me with no dubs!
  #402  
Old 29th October 2010, 12:35 AM
brener's Avatar
brener brener is offline
INSPIRE Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Brazil
Posts: 5,917
pre-order still not out???
__________________
  #403  
Old 29th October 2010, 12:36 AM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by brener View Post
pre-order still not out???
They are out!

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-38217
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-38218
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVZD-38219
  #404  
Old 29th October 2010, 12:38 AM
brener's Avatar
brener brener is offline
INSPIRE Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Brazil
Posts: 5,917
thanks a bunch
__________________
  #405  
Old 29th October 2010, 12:40 AM
MissElin_'s Avatar
MissElin_ MissElin_ is offline
forgiveness Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Swedish girl living in Nagoya
Posts: 5,015
Thank god I have a Japanese phone and will be going back soon then. Makes it a bit more worth it.
__________________

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
  #406  
Old 29th October 2010, 12:43 AM
brener's Avatar
brener brener is offline
INSPIRE Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Brazil
Posts: 5,917
why in the item page of Love songs [microSD+USB+DVD] there's no mention of the photobook and if it's a first press item??

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVZD-38219

no HMV JP pre-order yet??
__________________
  #407  
Old 29th October 2010, 12:53 AM
GRACE's Avatar
GRACE GRACE is offline
winding road Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: US of A, New England is love~
Posts: 7,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectodub View Post
so ignoring the microSD . We are paying $100 (and shipping) for an USB, an extra 12 sheets book and the same DVD of the regular edition....

my conclusion

CD+DVD for me with no dubs!
the USB has files that are like 200x better quality than CDquality files. I'm loving that idea tbh
__________________

  #408  
Old 29th October 2010, 12:56 AM
bluegie's Avatar
bluegie bluegie is offline
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,888
^yeah... if it's not that expensive (i mean with the shipping cost combined), probly I will risk my life and buy the USB edition.

But oh well think positively I dun have a high end stereo anyway, so I can't hear the different between CD quality and the 200x better USB quality
__________________
...
...
...
.
  #409  
Old 29th October 2010, 12:59 AM
GRACE's Avatar
GRACE GRACE is offline
winding road Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: US of A, New England is love~
Posts: 7,468
I have high end headphones (from the Beats by Dr. Dre line), so I'm super excited <3
__________________

  #410  
Old 29th October 2010, 01:04 AM
primavera♥'s Avatar
primavera♥ primavera♥ is offline
WE WISH Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 4,089
I'm just so ridiculosly excited for this. I've been dying for a release around christmas so my parents have good reason to spend money on importing CDs ^____^
Ah~ I'm so happy.

I can't wait to see how this turns out. Please have awesome songs. I really adored the last two singles. So I hope the trend of songs I like continues.
__________________

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡


Twitter

  #411  
Old 29th October 2010, 01:11 AM
Cherry Dynamite Cherry Dynamite is offline
neverending dream Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: BUNNY LAND
Posts: 4,157
I pre-ordered it from CDJ just in case but waiting for YesAsia's prices to be sure.
  #412  
Old 29th October 2010, 01:12 AM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,493
Quote:
why in the item page of Love songs [microSD+USB+DVD] there's no mention of the photobook and if it's a first press item??
The photobook probably didn't fit in the description, haha.

Don't worry, it'll be included.
  #413  
Old 29th October 2010, 01:30 AM
Pieces_of_SEVEN's Avatar
Pieces_of_SEVEN Pieces_of_SEVEN is offline
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 17,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by relmy View Post
I...I can afford the box set... but but...do I?? ;__;
Ugh... I may be able to persuade it as a christmas present TOMORROW. But tomorrow may be too late ;__;
You will regret it if you don't get it LOL
__________________

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
  #414  
Old 29th October 2010, 01:31 AM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,493
Quote:
URATA NAOYA feat. ayumi hamasakiのシングル「Dream ON」は、作詞:ayumi hamasaki / 作曲:Kazuhiro Hara。さらに今回、「Produced by ayumi hamasaki」と、浜崎あゆみは自身の作品以外では初となるプロデュースも担当する。

ファンはもちろんご存知のとおり、現在、Twitter上でayuは浦田のことを「弟」と呼び、浦田はay uを「姉貴」と呼ぶ。エイベックスの松浦社長の Twitterアカウントには、ファンから「AAAの浦田君とayuは実の姉弟なんですか?」なんていう質 問が届くほどの仲のよさだ。

そもそも浦田は浜崎あゆみのツアーダンサーとしてキャリアをスタート。AAAが結成されてから は、毎年<a-nation>でayuとは顔を合わせていた。そして、2010年の夏以降、Twitterを通して交流が さらに深まり、その流れで浜崎あゆみから今回のコラボレーションが提案された。

楽曲は現在鋭意制作中で、クールでアッパーなR&Bテイストの作品に仕上がるとのこと。また、ヴォーカルレ コーディング前には、浦田が歌うパートの歌い方、歌詞のはめ方を伝えるため、ayu自ら仮歌入りのデモを作 成したという。


「今回、自分以外の作品のプロデュースを初めてやることになりました。才能ある若手アーティストとコラボレ ーションすることで新たな刺激をもらえるので、とても楽しみにしています。普段の自分の作品とはひと味違っ たテイストになると思いますが、楽しみにしていて下さい!」── 浜崎あゆみ

「今回、浜崎あゆみさんにプロデュースしていただき、さらにフィーチャリングで参加していただく事になりま した。avexの先輩、人生の先輩として、お姉ちゃんのように慕わさせていただいている浜崎さんと一緒に歌 える事を本当に嬉しく、今から興奮しています。お互いアーティストとして、日本、アジア、世界を驚かせるこ とのできるようなパフォーマンスや歌を魅せたいと思います。頑張ります」── 浦田直也

オリジナルアルバムと、URATA NAOYAとのフィーチャリングシングル。今度のayuは新曲でどんな世界を見せてくれるのか、そしてUR ATA NAOYAのハイトーンファルセットとの融合は? 2010年は、かなり期待値の高いクリスマスプレゼントが届くことになりそうだ。
http://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000065253&p=1

It'll be an R&B flavored track. Ayu wrote the lyrics, and Kazuhiro Hara wrote the music.

There's a part that mentions Urata's singing part and Ayu providing a demo for him...? I dunno. Someone else will probably clarify, haha.
Quote:
楽曲は現在鋭意制作中で、クールでアッパーなR&Bテイストの作品に仕上がるとのこと。また、ヴォーカルレ コーディング前には、浦田が歌うパートの歌い方、歌詞のはめ方を伝えるため、ayu自ら仮歌入りのデモを作 成したという。

Last edited by truehappiness; 29th October 2010 at 01:35 AM.
  #415  
Old 29th October 2010, 01:32 AM
Miduhyo's Avatar
Miduhyo Miduhyo is offline
NEVER EVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,663
i'm.

so.

EXCITED!!!
__________________

Finally, I can stop dreaming....

  #416  
Old 29th October 2010, 01:33 AM
ll moments ll's Avatar
ll moments ll ll moments ll is offline
fairyland Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Golden State
Posts: 8,323
AWESOME. i can't wait. "Love songs" is a simple title, but nice, nevertheless. AND YES, "LAST ANGEL" PV.

i wasn't expecting a collab single too! this should be interesting.
__________________



ごめん。NOT TAKING GFX REQUESTS.
{ T W I T T E R ★ T U M B L R }
l l M O M E N T S l l × G O T

  #417  
Old 29th October 2010, 01:35 AM
AyumiAi's Avatar
AyumiAi AyumiAi is offline
still alone Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: MOMENTStreal, CAROLSanada
Posts: 2,526
HOLY PReGNANT COWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CANT WAIT!!
I love the title!
And 9 new songs!! AHHHHH im so excited and a pv for last angel
AND im so buying the single!!!
OMG!!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG I LOVE YOU AYU! <3
but my wallet hates you T_T
lol ;p
__________________


set made my me

  #418  
Old 29th October 2010, 01:40 AM
Pieces_of_SEVEN's Avatar
Pieces_of_SEVEN Pieces_of_SEVEN is offline
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 17,285
I wonder how long the USB will stay in stock at CDJ lol...hm...
__________________

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
  #419  
Old 29th October 2010, 01:46 AM
kendelle's Avatar
kendelle kendelle is offline
A BALLADS Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Posts: 4,296
I figure that because it just was released when I was online as a sign I should get the limited version lol

Now all I gotta do is be careful with my other purchases for a while xD
__________________


Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

  #420  
Old 29th October 2010, 01:51 AM
tokyoxjapanxfan's Avatar
tokyoxjapanxfan tokyoxjapanxfan is offline
SURREAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 8,677
i have to not only renew my TA membership but then get my hands on the limited version.

and then, right around the corner, CDL.
I guess I won't be getting much there


Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
That's not what it says...it's 8 PVs ... one for Last Angel and two new album PVs.

If there is 15 new tracks, and we have 6 already, that's nine new tracks.
(YAY FOR NO SEVEN DAYS WAR! Unless they include it as a bonus track...please no!)
And actually it says it for both:

大ヒット・シングル「MOON / blossom」「crossroad」「L」に、新曲8曲(予定)を加えた充実の一枚。
__________________

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."


Last edited by tokyoxjapanxfan; 29th October 2010 at 02:04 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, album, ayumi hamasaki, dream on, love songs


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.