[Twitter] Ayu Twitter/Weibo Discussion #31 - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 13th October 2013, 11:39 AM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorcle Monster View Post
Oh my god, this "exclusive super fan clubs" ruin the whole fan experience, which would be seeing the video all together and sharing our thoughts and feelings. Instead, only a bunch of rich (or japanese) fans who can afford it (or can get any benefit from it) can access to the content. I dont know, but I think it establishes differences between fans, which should not happen. And some of you guys will say "you can become a member if you want", but be realistic, there are almost no beneffits for international (not rich) fans.
Yeah... No. There's very, very little of Ayu's work that's kept exclusively to TA, the most extravagant of which are limited concert tickets and participation in PV shootings and events or whatever (which she can do little about, unless you want her to open her own private airline to fly in fans from everywhere outside of Japan to participate!). If she wants to keep a preview to a song - that we're all going to get eventually anyway! - exclusive to TA, then it really isn't a big deal

Come on, "ruining the whole fan experience" is a bit overdramatic.
Old 13th October 2013, 11:40 AM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai82Go View Post
It all really seems to be a bit ridiculous if you think about it. It is easy to blame everything on Leslie Kee, but I also think a lot is not being said here - by avex, the dancers and of course, Ayu herself.
I think ayu already explained everything on her last TA msg.
Spoiler:
First and foremost, I truly with all my heart apologize for making all of you feel shocked, sad, appalled, uncomfortable, and confused in regards to my dancers photos being released without any information in advance.

As the Chief of the group, please let me use this opportunity to truly apologize in this matter.

Let me convey their story after we quickly got their stories and the reasons they ended up in such A situation.

The dancers individually got an offer to have their picture taken to surprise me with a photo book on my birthday and my 15th anniversary celebration.

The dancers all adjusted each of his or her schedules for the shoot date and in order to make this surprise a successful one, they made a strong effort not to be found out by me.
Everyone was psyched to make the surprise a successful one.

Because they were all told that the photo is a private photo, the photo book was for Ayu’s eye only and without the dancer's permission, without Avex’s permission, the photo’s were released to the public.

The dancers, everyone was speechless and went blank for a whole day. everyone was all depressed and without any words yesterday.

They are still feeling like that right now.

I feel that they felt, that a photo that was not supposed to be out in public,that does go out in public, no matter if you are man or women, it is a huge shock for anyone.

YES, if it was a privately shared photo, we could all have shared a private laugh together and had fun, but now, we can’t even put up a smile.

But in conclusion, even though it was a precious thought from the everyone, and it ended up in such A regrettable situation, we decided by talking with everyone that when we see each other again, we promised to meet with a smile. At the end, we all laughed and we all cried as we talked about it.

Now in proceeding to the Countdown show, this adversity, has only made our bond to become even much stronger.

Thanks for reading this til the end.

Thank you for always supporting us members.

Next time, it will definitely be a brighter and happier story.

The video is also very nice,

Kome was filming yesterday.

And this is not the 1st time that leslie got into trouble for releasing photos in his book without the artist permission.

Old 13th October 2013, 11:50 AM
MY STORY Initiate

Quote:
Oh my god, this "exclusive super fan clubs" ruin the whole fan experience, which would be seeing the video all together and sharing our thoughts and feelings. Instead, only a bunch of rich (or japanese) fans who can afford it (or can get any benefit from it) can access to the content. I dont know, but I think it establishes differences between fans, which should not happen. And some of you guys will say "you can become a member if you want", but be realistic, there are almost no beneffits for international (not rich) fans.
I'm not a rich or Japanese fan. It's not that hard to become a member using Tenso, really. There's tutorials on how to do it. I only joined so I could be in the lottery to get tickets for CDL12-13, which I did, so just for that it was well worth the odd $70 yearly membership. Plus I've gotten two Team Ayu mags, I think 3 random Team Ayu presents and I could shop on the Team Ayu store. Not everyone would care for those things, but I really enjoyed them.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]

Last edited by Earth_maiden; 13th October 2013 at 11:55 AM.
Old 13th October 2013, 11:54 AM
UNITE! Initiate

^^Yep, I read that entry. I still think this whole affair sounds fishy and as if Ayu herself always writes what was really going on behind the scenes in her diary entries - I doubt it.
Old 13th October 2013, 12:05 PM
Greatful days Initiate

Quote:
This please?
A Chinese TA member decided to rip & record the sound from his iPhone since the video can't be shared outside TA
Anyway here it is:
http://papa.me/post/c0p8J4x4
Old 13th October 2013, 12:11 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

The song still sounds very eurobeatish and not really like trance...I hope there is more then these few very cheesy and boring English lines.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 13th October 2013, 01:07 PM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
Which part of this do you guys didn't get? 'TRUST', 'PROFESSIONALISM', 'ETHICS' get it?
Pretty much all of it where the Internet is concerned. Hey if we were back in the days where technology wasn't so advanced I'd get it.

But I do think this is just my own approach or feelings towards the situation. Same goes for secrets. Yes, I can ask someone not to say anything, but for me if I am telling anyone something I don't want aired, I'm the one "putting it out" there and so there is always a risk that other folk could know. Maybe not instantly but sooner or later this information is going pass on to someone else I think.

But I know I'm just quite a prudent person and the way I would take situations like these is that if I'm putting it out there then, there is potential for quite a few people to see or hear it etc etc. E.g. those schoolgirls who sent topless photos of themselves to boys and then find it circulated around the school.

No offense intended, it's just how I see these types of situations. E.g. celebs and sex tapes...they really didn't expect them become public? Just for me, if I don't want folk knowing then I won't mention it or put it on FB etc. (I think what I'm trying to say is that I put the onus on me, or in this case Ayu's dancers, top protect themselves from something like this)

It's a shame Ayumi has to be so hurt my this due to the fan reaction (although I'm still nonplussed as to why she would want naked pics of her staff for her own eyes anyway, but hey each to their own!)

Anyway seriously no offense intended guys, I just have a particular view on these types of situations and I have always felt this way. I dunno where I get it from, it's just something I happen to view in a certain way (that is a bit different from the majority )

Quote:
I think none of this would've been a "scandal" if fans wouldn't have reacted badly to it and obviously complained to avex about it. It all really seems to be a bit ridiculous if you think about it.
Totally agree. Kinda sad that this has totally exploded when it didn't need to be as huge an issue as it is. It's between Ayumi and Leslie.

Last edited by mi|kshake; 13th October 2013 at 01:24 PM.
Old 13th October 2013, 01:40 PM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
The song still sounds very eurobeatish and not really like trance...I hope there is more then these few very cheesy and boring English lines.
Maybe only the techno part reminds super eurobeat but everyhing else is like a normal some kind of trance "remix". At least I'm used to ayu's Eurobeat mixes that sound very eurobeat, and this doesn't sound as driven like eurobeat but I might be wrong

Obviously the song would be bad with just these lines but it's probably the chorus.
Old 13th October 2013, 01:44 PM
End of the World Initiate

I'm just sick of everything being drama with her for the past 2/3 years. At first I felt sorry for her but when things keep happening you'd think she'd realise something is wrong with the company she keeps.

And I refuse to believe she's a doormat who just lets these people walk over her, you don't get where she is like that, so how much responsibility for all these incidents does that place on her?

I don't know, I'm just fed up of drama, especially when it's so tied to her music, you can't get away from it.
Old 13th October 2013, 01:50 PM
Lelio Protector

She's not the issue here though. The drama is around someone who was her photographer and her team wants to surprise her, which is something that she shouldn't be involved in, thus the drama isn't revolving around her. There was nothing wrong until Leslie did what he did. It could happen to anyone who does anything with Leslie.

I mean, guys, it should have been a private surprise for ayu and Leslie is selling "limited copies" of these photos, 9000 yen per copy and exhibits them while people in his photos didn't know or mean him to do so, because he told everyone something else.

If she wrote all the story or not, he still did it, and her team and her are not happy with what HE did.

Last edited by ayumisrael; 13th October 2013 at 01:58 PM.
Old 13th October 2013, 02:33 PM
rainy day Initiate

Does anyone know what euro beat sounds like? Lol. It has a very distinct sound and this is not it. This is just super upbeat and kinda cheesy pop dance. Euro beat almost has an hyped up 80s thing going on in it.

Anyway, doesn't anyone recall Mannie selling AUTOGRAPHED COPIES of Super Manuel on eBay??
Old 13th October 2013, 04:25 PM
Lelio Protector

lol so much for a present for his wife.

I'll never get some people. It's just annoying (not that she is annoying) and unfortunate that ayu is like a douch magnet.

She still wants to keep in touch with Mannie though, but fortunately not with leslie.
Old 13th October 2013, 04:34 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I hear bits that are pretty reminiscent of the You & Me breakdown in the closing parts of the preview, haha~
Old 13th October 2013, 05:26 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

Leslie shouldnt have done what he did. They aren't normal photos... it could potentially harm the dancers individually. oh well.. what's done is done. ayu shouldn't dwell too much and move on! But really, Leslie is beginning to be a disgrace to Singapore argh..

to the recording, it does sound great!! hopefully we will have a more uplifting album this time round
Old 13th October 2013, 05:42 PM
Who... Initiate

Lol maybe it can be related to You & Me somehow

Set by YuriChan

Old 13th October 2013, 06:10 PM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by relmy View Post
I'm just sick of everything being drama with her for the past 2/3 years. At first I felt sorry for her but when things keep happening you'd think she'd realise something is wrong with the company she keeps.

And I refuse to believe she's a doormat who just lets these people walk over her, you don't get where she is like that, so how much responsibility for all these incidents does that place on her?

I don't know, I'm just fed up of drama, especially when it's so tied to her music, you can't get away from it.
This is pretty much how I feel, along with the things said by Mi|kshake and Mai82Go. Its like you guys are inside my head

Old 13th October 2013, 06:20 PM
Far away Initiate

She deleted Leslie on fb??
Old 13th October 2013, 06:40 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I think she still has him on there, but she's used the block function to avoid him for a while.

I'm also kind of sick of the drama, but this is what happens when you don't keep 'private matters' private. Ayu starting to use Twitter and being more open with us is sort of a double edged sword. I wish the Mannie/Maro situations didn't exist. Now that I think about it, I wonder what kinds of albums we'd have gotten if those relationships never happened.

I think it would be a lot easier to handle if it wasn't year after year of drama.

Last edited by truehappiness; 13th October 2013 at 06:46 PM.
Old 13th October 2013, 06:43 PM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
Same! And I didn't feel this way at all before this current "drama". Actually, I don't think it's the "drama" itself, more that she feels she has to justify herself to her fans and the media all the time via her TA posts.

I get why she does write these TA posts to appease the fans, but I think it would be better if she didn't say anything at all and kept some things private. Otherwise everyone gets all riled up. It could have been one of her dancers who issued a statement rather than her addressing the issue on TA. It must be tiring for her to justify her own and others' actions all the time!

Let's just have some new music please!

Quote:
Its like you guys are inside my head
Haha, good to know!

Last edited by mi|kshake; 13th October 2013 at 06:45 PM.
Old 13th October 2013, 06:51 PM
Depend on you Initiate

after this whole incident has any tabloids been on it
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, twitter, weibo