[Official Message] 『A SUMMER BEST』8. August 2012 - Page 11 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 28th June 2012, 08:14 AM
Heartplace Initiate

AVEX wants to make a few extra bucks again, I see. How often are we supposed to buy albums with the same songs?

But well, it's nice that there will be at least one new song and I'm looking forward to the "a nation"-clips!

*i had a dream that you were gone*
tumblr

Old 28th June 2012, 08:21 AM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midori-chan View Post
AVEX wants to make a few extra bucks again, I see. How often are we supposed to buy albums with the same songs?

But well, it's nice that there will be at least one new song and I'm looking forward to the "a nation"-clips!
If a BEST/Compilation is made up new songs, it wouldn't be called BEST or compilation anymore. Why people just get the idea of this =.=?
Avex is obviously trying to get those who used to buy ayu's album to buy these kinda of albums.

Old 28th June 2012, 08:42 AM
fairyland Initiate

Our BEST nightmare came true but at leats we got an amazing new song and PV!!
Honestly I admit I really like the selection os songs though, I'm quite sure the cover has been shooted in Bali last week

~thanks pepper for the set~
Old 28th June 2012, 09:01 AM
Replace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheFliesHigher View Post
In this age of digital media, I have no idea why albums like this get released. If you want a summer best tracklist, just make your own on iTunes or whatever. Most of those songs have been on multiple albums already.

BEST albums are a way for a new fan to get all the most popular hits of an artist on one album, but themed ones like this just seem silly.
that is why I'm-not-so-looking-forward-to-this-release. I see no point.
I mean, why?

and new song from Tim, I just can't.

I hope it sells over 50k, at least
Old 28th June 2012, 09:22 AM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by channy View Post
ZzzzZZZzzzzz.

I am not even pirating this. Let's wait for a new single. Maybe in 2013? =)
How could you Channy? This is the most demotivating post in the whole thread ! It'd be terrible if we had to wait till 2013.
Old 28th June 2012, 09:26 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

maybe she should have done a remix one like the koda.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 28th June 2012, 09:29 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

^ And cause even more indifference between fandoms?!

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 28th June 2012, 09:33 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by emi♡ View Post
maybe she should have done a remix one like the koda.
Hmm. If they were new remixes that would've been a lot better for us, the established fans. But for new fans this release is kinda sweet. I'm not sure if I'll be getting it, it's a lot of money for 1 new song! As usual, the covers might persuade me
Old 28th June 2012, 09:33 AM
appears Initiate

I hope the song, "You & Me", would be a powerful ballad...and I hope the PV will be very beautiful....since thuis album will be into happy/sad summer, all of us should pray that the cover would be something fun/summery...like "&" or "UNITE!" single for DISC N ....or sad-themed kind of cover for the DISC A.

Can't hurt for wishing, right?
Old 28th June 2012, 09:34 AM
appears Initiate

..and when the hell will these 3 Divas going to make a collab????? seriously????
Old 28th June 2012, 09:41 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

I think she should have made one new song per disc. One up tempo, one ballad. I mean, doesn't that make sense? Now the release is ballad heavy and while I love me a good summer ballad, I also love me a fun, light hearted breezy song.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 28th June 2012, 09:50 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
I think she should have made one new song per disc. One up tempo, one ballad. I mean, doesn't that make sense? Now the release is ballad heavy and while I love me a good summer ballad, I also love me a fun, light hearted breezy song.
This ^_^
Alltough I am very happy "Happening Here" will be on the Best. Since the concert I love this song xD

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 28th June 2012, 09:52 AM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didz-19 View Post
..and when the hell will these 3 Divas going to make a collab????? seriously????
Probably not until a lot of people will tweet ayu and kuu's and namie's staff about it until they see/comment to it with something XD

I think we should make a group and decide a date to do so with a big amount of people lol.

Last edited by ayumisrael; 28th June 2012 at 10:00 AM.
Old 28th June 2012, 10:09 AM
July 1st Initiate

I think what 'remastering' does is making the song sound better, sound-wise. As in, it eliminates past imperfections and the like. What I notice the most is that the remastered songs somehow sound 'louder' and much 'clearer' than their originals (e.g. in A BEST 2 and A COMPLETE)

As for M in A COMPLETE, I think it was ayu's choice to exclude the guitar riff.
Old 28th June 2012, 10:56 AM
Heartplace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinix View Post
If a BEST/Compilation is made up new songs, it wouldn't be called BEST or compilation anymore. Why people just get the idea of this =.=?
Avex is obviously trying to get those who used to buy ayu's album to buy these kinda of albums.
Don't worry, I get it!
What I don't get is why we need a "Best of"-album again? So many of the songs, which are on "A SUMMER BEST" are also on Ayu's other "Best of"-albums or on "A COMPLETE".

And why would people, who don't buy Ayu's albums anymore buy a "Best of"? Only because it's called "Best of" doesn't mean that it really has "the best songs" from each album.

Why can't AVEX simply release a new summer single? Ayu's summer singles are always awesome!!
It would make me - and I guess a lot of other fans - much happier than the constant recycling of old songs.

*i had a dream that you were gone*
tumblr

Old 28th June 2012, 11:00 AM
No way to say Initiate

I don't know if ayu can compete with SMAP. She might end up getting the 2nd place only :O she really needs big promotion to make it number 1.

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 28th June 2012, 11:02 AM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midori-chan View Post
Don't worry, I get it!
What I don't get is why we need a "Best of"-album again? So many of the songs, which are on "A SUMMER BEST" are also on Ayu's other "Best of"-albums or on "A COMPLETE".

And why would people, who don't buy Ayu's albums anymore buy a "Best of"? Only because it's called "Best of" doesn't mean that it really has "the best songs" from each album.
Well the songs in A SUMMER BEST are songs that were chosen by the fans and most of the songs were hits in Japan anyway =P

Also the fact that they were already in other bests doesn't mean they can't use them again for another conceptual best. We just can hope that it won't get to be often =)
Old 28th June 2012, 11:05 AM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuuk View Post
So strange, I am not a fan of singles, but somehow I prefer a single over this...
Same
Old 28th June 2012, 11:14 AM
Curtain call Initiate

I would have been fine with a digital release for you & me.
I don't like remastered versions of anything unless the songs or whatever are like 80years old. She needs a break

What I can't wait for is the cover.
Old 28th June 2012, 11:59 AM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKARI View Post
no way it's going to be a single. it's the same with RAINBOW and A BALLADS. and part of me and A BEST 2.
Oh yes... seems so. And she would not release a single and a new Best of Album at the same time, I think.
But ok.. it's a new song.. and I'm looking forward to listen to it.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, a summer best, a-nation, new album, you & me