[Official Message] New Album; Tour: ayumi hamasaki PREMIUM SHOWCASE ~Feel the love~ - Page 18 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 23rd April 2014, 04:51 AM
I am... Initiate

Yep!
Old 23rd April 2014, 05:21 AM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianghua View Post
You pay the tickets separately. They give you a different number for each ticket. That's how it was for CDL
I think this time round there's some changes as they had this in red

※また、複数公演当選した場合、当選した全公演分をご入金いただくことになります。
いずれかの公演をキャンセルすることはできませんので、予めご了承の上お申し込みください。
ご入金されなかった場合、今後のチケット予約申込に関して、不利になる場合があります。

Maybe hayasaki can call them and confirm.
They seem to want people to pay for all the tix they won and if failing to do so, you will have disadvantage for the future draws.

Old 23rd April 2014, 10:33 AM
End of the World Initiate

Does anyone know where I can find the date(s) for when the tickets for all the shows go on general sale? I know one user told me June 14th for Yoyogi, but I want to be sure for the other shows as well.

久しぶり〜

Old 24th April 2014, 10:55 AM
ayu trance Initiate

I know someone asks the question for each album, but when should we expect a title/full tracklist?
Old 24th April 2014, 12:12 PM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Lawi! View Post
I know someone asks the question for each album, but when should we expect a title/full tracklist?
I think lasts years have been different for each album. But we can expect to have everything 1 month before the release. It can be with few leaks from now to the release date or everything (title, tracklist, previews of pv's/songs...) at once.
Maybe soon after the release of the CDL we'll have some news as it also works as promotion for CDL.

For me, it works better the few leaks little by little, it keeps me interested in the release xD

Old 24th April 2014, 12:42 PM
æternal Initiate

Hi guys!! this afternoon during our break I got a hold of someone from the information center by phone. The lady I spoke with was so nice. i'm not so sure if she's 100% right but she explained to me that the tickets depend on the number of entries for the TA Ticket lottery. Not by the first or second options (concert dates) per entry. Anyway, I already prepared myself just incase there's a mistake lol

facebook | instagram | twitter

Old 24th April 2014, 02:11 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanishfan View Post
I think lasts years have been different for each album. But we can expect to have everything 1 month before the release. It can be with few leaks from now to the release date or everything (title, tracklist, previews of pv's/songs...) at once.
Maybe soon after the release of the CDL we'll have some news as it also works as promotion for CDL.

For me, it works better the few leaks little by little, it keeps me interested in the release xD
Thanks for the answer ! I'd rather havenew info little by little as well, especially because I LOVE speculating on titles !
Old 26th April 2014, 07:57 AM
æternal Initiate

UPDATE!! I think there are some mistakes about what the lady told me about the tickets. I'm not really sure if its my understanding or how the lady explained it to me but apparently I won 4 tickets on the TA lottery.. 2 tickets for both 5.31 and 6.01.. I just bought the 6.01 ones cuz i recieved two separate number like what Xianghua told me I just hope it won't be a serious problem next time I entered the lottery again LOL

Old 26th April 2014, 09:39 AM
I am... Initiate

Sweet, still appreciate you calling them up though!
I am planning to go to the 6/1 show as well ^^ have to double check first
Old 26th April 2014, 09:53 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Got tickets to both the first Nagoya show and last Yoyogi show!

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 26th April 2014, 10:06 AM
TO BE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayasaki View Post
UPDATE!! I think there are some mistakes about what the lady told me about the tickets. I'm not really sure if its my understanding or how the lady explained it to me but apparently I won 4 tickets on the TA lottery.. 2 tickets for both 5.31 and 6.01.. I just bought the 6.01 ones cuz i recieved two separate number like what Xianghua told me I just hope it won't be a serious problem next time I entered the lottery again LOL
I got tickets for both of the dates I entered two, so I'm a bit confused as well...I guess I just have to pay for both, and if I don't want one, I have to sell it?
Old 26th April 2014, 10:36 AM
Connected Initiate

Ballot for the 5th and 6th of July. Only got the 5th July tickets =(
Anyone got extra for the 6th July ticket?

Old 26th April 2014, 10:42 AM
æternal Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larien View Post
I got tickets for both of the dates I entered two, so I'm a bit confused as well...I guess I just have to pay for both, and if I don't want one, I have to sell it?
We had the same problem. I just paid for the 5.31 and ignored the other date. Each dates has a number right,. I only gave the numbers for the 5.31 when I paid on the combini. I didn't have any problem doing that. I just don't know it'll really affect my account on TA

Old 26th April 2014, 11:16 AM
Lelio Protector

If all the tickets will be sold out then ayu should have around 138,000 attendents to this show and it's a relatively short one with 11 shows. Not too shabby.

I hope that at least with these there will barely be available tickets.
Old 26th April 2014, 12:00 PM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
What if she titled it <3
:O

It'd be amazing.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 26th April 2014, 01:46 PM
End of the World Initiate

Guys don't forget to rip your cd's when you go to the concert hahaha <3
Old 26th April 2014, 02:59 PM
winding road H-Initiate

Hey, you guys that got the tickets, can you give me a little help? I got tickets for the 4th and 5th of July, but I'm not sure how to make the payment as this is my first time buying the tickets by the TA lottery. How do I pay for the tickets in 7eleven?

Old 26th April 2014, 04:10 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimenta View Post
Hey, you guys that got the tickets, can you give me a little help? I got tickets for the 4th and 5th of July, but I'm not sure how to make the payment as this is my first time buying the tickets by the TA lottery. How do I pay for the tickets in 7eleven?
I think u can ask over the counter for help but there might b extra charges or if u understand Japanese, you could use the kiosk inside 7-11 and pay for the ticket by entrring thr 13 digit pin given. As for specific instructions on the kiosk, I'm afraid I can't help you with that >. <

Old 26th April 2014, 04:31 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimenta View Post
You just bring the 13 digits to the counter at conbini and say you want to pay for your ticket. They will enter the digits into the system and tell you the amount. Then you pay the amount, and you will be given receipts. You should keep the receipts until two weeks before the tour to exchange for the ticket.
Old 26th April 2014, 11:52 PM
winding road H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinix View Post
I think u can ask over the counter for help but there might b extra charges or if u understand Japanese, you could use the kiosk inside 7-11 and pay for the ticket by entrring thr 13 digit pin given. As for specific instructions on the kiosk, I'm afraid I can't help you with that >. <
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuuk View Post
You just bring the 13 digits to the counter at conbini and say you want to pay for your ticket. They will enter the digits into the system and tell you the amount. Then you pay the amount, and you will be given receipts. You should keep the receipts until two weeks before the tour to exchange for the ticket.
Thank you!!

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, colours, feel the love, premium showcase