New album 'Party Queen' out 03/21 information thread [VI] - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2nd March 2012, 09:16 PM
Replace Initiate

I don't care about damn PVs, give me at least 1 good rocking song and I'll be happy for the rest of my life!
at least previews or something, pretty please!
Old 2nd March 2012, 09:17 PM
Dolls Initiate

I would love a short cm with pv's previews ;_; they make me hungry and more excited for songs/pv's.
Old 2nd March 2012, 09:21 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
Such a long reply, and still, this has nothing to do with I posted... Funny
Don't you dare implying that I would waste my time on making such a long reply only to you. Really offending if you ask me... I was elaborating on my own opinion just in case other people would misunderstand me. And you should do something about your sense of humor .

Either way I still stand by what I said: People who'll discover ayu during this Party Queen era WILL have the total wrong impression of ayu, especially now with Party queen (song) out and the covers (which already caused A LOT of uproar and disbelief). Nothing more, nothing less.
my name's WOMEN Initiate

I'd die for some previews. I'd even be satisfied if they were just 30 seconds longer lol.

Am I asking too much? ;_____; (for avex it's really too much I guess )

July 1st Initiate

But-but-but, ayu, 7 is the most powerful magical number! Here there be 7 PVs!
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catzi View Post
So, Ayu says that these covers represent a sad person, but she's smiling in all these pictures.... Am I missing something? Sorry, if I already missed that part of the conversation. I do like these covers, the "meaning" is just lost to me.
The way I see it, it reminds me of the whole Sweet Season PV, in which it was just so sugary and outdated, 50s ideal, and yet the Ayu that woke up at the end seemed so distraught and haunted. I feel like this idea gets a bit lost in the covers but it reminds me of the sort of thing we have today... in which girls can hide under these masks to cover up for a loneliness inside. Orrrr she could just be saying that even those happy and care-free have a darkness inside them.

This totally seems like overthinking, but I don't mind it so much. It's fun to think of different reasons.

"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Old 2nd March 2012, 09:22 PM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper View Post
I would love a short cm with pv's previews ;_; they make me hungry and more excited for songs/pv's.
+1
Old 2nd March 2012, 09:22 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep snow View Post
But-but-but, ayu, 7 is the most powerful magical number! Here there be 7 PVs!
It would also bump the DVD up to 14 tracks which would be equal to the amount of CD tracks. It seems a bit odd for her to have 14 tracks on the CD and 8 on the DVD but this is her first single-less full album so it's going to be a bit different, I guess.
Old 2nd March 2012, 09:23 PM
Dolls Initiate

still about ballads/my story/etc... There is only few songs that I cant recall a melody... It's meaning of Love, beloved, RED LINE confuses me with MY ALL, Life, and 1 or 2 songs from A Song for XX. Oh, and I don't remember melody of countdown.. but I kinda like the song.
Old 2nd March 2012, 09:25 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Omg, I was just looking at the covers again and remembered that article a while ago that said Ayu and crew left her hotel room totally trashed and she had to pay all sorts of fines and everything. Guess she was a party queen before all this lol

Ayu official wallpapers in widescreen
♥ Mrs. Kwon Jiyong since 10/21/12 ♥

Last edited by tasking; 2nd March 2012 at 09:28 PM.
Old 2nd March 2012, 09:28 PM
Replace Initiate

RayJason it is super funny how 2 people on the forum use absolutely identical ways of 'presenting their arguments' and stalking people. to prove their position is superior & right they keep using and recycling(eww) the same arguments, I have noticed. which include not only words of 'you're a stupid, you're an idiot, you don't know Ayu', 'you know nothing' (the mix of immature attitude&self-inefficiency, I assume)but also a typical complicated phrases of 'you have ignored my post', 'you have no logic' etc.

Last edited by ayu_ready?; 2nd March 2012 at 09:34 PM.
Old 2nd March 2012, 09:28 PM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

^I find you to be an interesting person.

@tasking: She WAS. I don't know how people didn't get that impression from her personality.

Some people have been living in a delusional happy magical ayu land.

ilovekodaa has the best avatar ever.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 2nd March 2012, 09:31 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasking View Post
Omg, I was just looking at the covers again and remembered that article a while ago that said Ayu and crew left her hotel room totally trashed and she had to pay all sorts of fines and everything. Guess she was a party queen before all this lol
When was that? I don't remember any articles involving her trashing a hotel in New York...
Old 2nd March 2012, 09:33 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by emi♡ View Post
@tasking: She WAS. I don't know how people didn't get that impression from her personality.

Some people have been living in a delusional happy magical ayu land.
Yeah, as if saying "DIVA DIVA DIVA" before every concert wasn't proof enough lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
When was that? I don't remember any articles involving her trashing a hotel in New York...
No, it wasn't NY. I think it was a few years ago actually, maybe from one of the tabloids when she visited China. I'll try and find it.

Last edited by tasking; 2nd March 2012 at 09:36 PM.
Old 2nd March 2012, 09:36 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
No, it wasn't NY. I think it was a few years ago actually, maybe from one of the tabloids when she visited China. I'll try and find it.
Oh, I think I remember that one then. However... trashing the hotel room? I thought she had just demanded like 10 humidifiers and some other diva-like demands.
Old 2nd March 2012, 09:37 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

The reason that I hope this album as EPIC as MY STORY because everything she done for this album there's meaning behind it. The explanation about the cover that make me think/hope that there's story line in album that develop each song to the next one.

MY STORY was like what's going on in women mind, in her mind The anger on the beginning how she hate to playing game and what she can do, but the emotions when it reach the fever pitch it will fall down like deep impact that's the sad-sorrow ballad zone. Everytime you've finished acting drama you'll like Hey tomorrow will better that's the Happy/Learn from the past thing of the STORY.

So what I hope for this album is the concept (like she said) that can develop every songs to tell us the story. Her party queen face that try to smile (01.Party queen 02.NaNaNa 03.Shake It♥ are fun songs for sure), but what will happen to her? She wanna escape from the crazy things what does she will do? and how she end up with the last song, the song that I think she dedicated to her fans that's always love her and smile for her.

I just hope it will be this way, LOL I'm feel so ridiculous. Seriously I've never been disappointed in her, there's only I didn't expect that but I like it.

Last edited by Jester; 2nd March 2012 at 09:48 PM.
Old 2nd March 2012, 09:37 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Oh, I think I remember that one then. However... trashing the hotel room? I thought she had just demanded like 10 humidifiers and some other diva-like demands.
I thought I remember it saying that stuff was broken and what not too.

Old 2nd March 2012, 09:39 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
The reason that I hope this album as EPIC as MY STORY because everything she done for this album there's meaning behind it. The explanation about the cover that make me think/hope that there's story line in album that develop each song to the next one.

MY STORY was like what's going on in women mind, in her mind The anger on the beginning how she hate to playing game and what she can do, but the emotions when it reach the fever pitch it will fall down like deep impact that's the sad-sorrow ballad zone. Everytime you've finished acting drama you'll like Hey tomorrow will better that's the Happy/Learn from the past thing of the STORY.

So what I hope for this album is the concept (like she said) that can develop every songs to tell us the story. Her party queen face that try to smile (01.Party queen 02.NaNaNa 03.Shake It♥ are fun songs for sure), but what will happen to her? She wanna escape from the crazy things what does she will do? and how she end up with the last song, the song that I think she dedicated to her that's always love her and smile for her.

I just hope it will be this way, LOL I'm feel so ridiculous. Seriously I've never been disappointed in her, there's only I didn't expect but I like it.
I actually sort of feel the same way. The first three tracks are VERY Party Queen, but the album gets kind of dark sounding after taskebab. I really want to hear what she has in store for us!
Old 2nd March 2012, 09:41 PM
poker face Initiate

The album covers look so cheap... WHAT WHERE THE GRAPHIC DESIGNERS THINKING??? They look like some magazine ads for cheap stores. I've always been a fan of Ayu's amazing outfits, but what happened to her outfit this time? WHERE IS THE OUTFIT???
Old 2nd March 2012, 09:43 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
I thought I remember it saying that stuff was broken and what not too.
I found the article. It was written by some random SG newspaper that's no longer around anymore.

Quote:
BIG STAR, BAD REP, JAPAN'S PRIMA DONNA AYUMI HAMASAKI

HONG Kong fans may adore Ayumi Hamasaki, but not two of the country's top hotels.

Both have blacklisted the 29-year-old J-pop queen after two unpleasant experiences, said Japan's Flash magazine.

When she was in Hong Kong in 2002 to shoot a pictorial book, Ayumi apparently organised wild parties in her hotel suite.

She even broke a glass panel inside the room and refused to pay - until her record label had to step in and apologise.

More recently in December, when she was in Hong Kong for the premiere of the Takeshi Kaneshiro film Confession Of Pain, she stayed in another hotel and created more ruckus with more parties in her suite. It apparently earned her another blacklist.

That's not all. Ayumi, who is arguably Japan's top-earning songbird, is also known to be an extravagant diva who can pay for a spanking new five-storey bungalow worth one billion yen ($12.7m) in cold hard cash.

When in Singapore to attend the MTV Asia Awards in 2002, she splurged on a $1,000 lobster and crab feast at Newton Circus for her entourage of 20.

Not only does she travel with 10 bodyguards, but she once flew her five pet dogs with her to Korea for a job, together with their own entourage of 12 pet groomers.

Also, she reportedly employs five personal masseurs to take charge of different parts of her aching body.

And Ayumi can turn nasty at times.

While shooting in New York last year, she reportedly fell out with a hair stylist and insisted on this person leaving her entourage.

As all flights were full, she herself forked out more than 10 million yen ($127,000) to charter a plane to fly the stylist back to Japan.
This sounds very odd since Ayu's usually too busy to have parties when she works and stays in hotels. Something tells me that there's no basis for some of these rumors. I can buy see paying for her home in cash though... apparently there are rooms that she's never been in? I wonder if she owns several floors of an apartment complex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingoSparkle View Post
The album covers look so cheap... WHAT WHERE THE GRAPHIC DESIGNERS THINKING??? They look like some magazine ads for cheap stores. I've always been a fan of Ayu's amazing outfits, but what happened to her outfit this time? WHERE IS THE OUTFIT???
That was actually the concept she was going for, I think. But it's a bit too 'simple' even for tabloid covers.

Last edited by truehappiness; 2nd March 2012 at 10:03 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, how beautiful you are, party queen, taskebab