Ayu's social networks - Discussion #41 - Page 16 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 4th September 2016, 03:42 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

^ it is actually in Bali...

* Watched it Live *
⭐️
2017.6.17 & 6.18 ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- Tour 2017』
⭐️
2016.12.30 &12.31 Countdown Live 2016-2017 Just the Beginning -20-
⭐️
2016.11.16 Limited TA Tour 2016
⭐️
2016.07.08 & 07.10 Arena Tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~
⭐️
2015.10.02 Limited TA Tour 2015
⭐️
2015.06.06 - 06.07 Arena Tour 2015 ~ Cirque de Minuit 真夜中のサーカス ~

Old 4th September 2016, 07:38 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Holly cow! Must be awesome to find Ayu in the street of Bali sipping coco water! How come no one recognized her! Where all the Indonesian fans!?
Talkin to myself lol
Old 5th September 2016, 03:14 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

A little bit dissapointed that she never tells if she is going here..I believe if we all know it before..we..Indonesian fans will try to meet and greet her...

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 5th September 2016, 04:11 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuGAME View Post
A little bit dissapointed that she never tells if she is going here..I believe if we all know it before..we..Indonesian fans will try to meet and greet her...
I believe she wants to have more privacy and that trip is for holiday with TA but not for work...?

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 5th September 2016, 05:26 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I think if she goes for relaxation or inspiration, she tends to avoid telling people.
Old 5th September 2016, 06:08 AM
P.S II Initiate

Hope the trip will inspire her for some new song...
Old 5th September 2016, 08:11 AM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuGAME View Post
She didn't tell sg fans either when she visited for the yoga lessons n rehearsals. Seems like either she's closing up meetings with fans or she doesn't care much about asia.. .

Old 5th September 2016, 09:01 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ nah, she met up with fans when she was filming Winter diary, and also when she went for the Laperla promo thing. Both were somewhere in Asia, I don't remember where. And iirc when she came to Singapore for a-nation Alvin also spread info when Ayu was going to arrive at te airport? Or was it during some other trip? But I remember it happened somewhere in Asia. Maybe when she attended the JJ Lin concert...

She obviously went to Indonesia to spend some quality time with her troupe. Give the girl some privacy. Even when she met up with her western fans, it was usually when she came to work. Like, when London fans met her she was working on RNRC and Party Queen.
Old 5th September 2016, 10:29 AM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_smile View Post
^ nah, she met up with fans when she was filming Winter diary, and also when she went for the Laperla promo thing. Both were somewhere in Asia, I don't remember where. And iirc when she came to Singapore for a-nation Alvin also spread info when Ayu was going to arrive at te airport? Or was it during some other trip? But I remember it happened somewhere in Asia. Maybe when she attended the JJ Lin concert...

She obviously went to Indonesia to spend some quality time with her troupe. Give the girl some privacy. Even when she met up with her western fans, it was usually when she came to work. Like, when London fans met her she was working on RNRC and Party Queen.
There's 0 info on her coming to Sg. Whether it's a-nation, yoga or rehearsal. Even when we tried to tweet her for permission to visit her cos we know where the yoga studio was located. She just doesn't seem to entertain us at all. There's more to a-nation to prove that she doesn't really wana do meet ups with fans but I dun wana talk about it.... she seems to love taiwan fans though....

Old 5th September 2016, 10:37 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ Actually i don't think she avoids Singaporian fans on purpose like you seem to imply, it's just that there are times when she feels like meeting her fans when going abroad and sometimes she just wants to have privacy while on vacation.

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 5th September 2016, 12:02 PM
Love song H-Initiate

ALL WE NEED IS LOVE.
I'm not saying that as long as there is love, then everything will be good. But if there is no love in life, there is no self-confidence to live.

Last edited by Aderianu; 5th September 2016 at 12:13 PM.
Old 5th September 2016, 01:23 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by attractive nausea View Post
^ Actually i don't think she avoids Singaporian fans on purpose like you seem to imply, it's just that there are times when she feels like meeting her fans when going abroad and sometimes she just wants to have privacy while on vacation.
Too many things happened in a-nation which led me to this conclusion. It's 100% different from how she treats the England/Taiwan fans....

Old 5th September 2016, 02:48 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinix View Post
Too many things happened in a-nation which led me to this conclusion. It's 100% different from how she treats the England/Taiwan fans....
She went to London this year and didn't met with any fans there. I think you're overthinking this. She always do her best to give attention to her fans when she's traveling for work. Let her have some free time and vacation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
ALL WE NEED IS LOVE.
I'm not saying that as long as there is love, then everything will be good. But if there is no love in life, there is no self-confidence to live.
Tyson's hand? <3

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07
Old 5th September 2016, 03:32 PM
Who... Initiate

some of you guys are so rude! i think she deserves to have a fun holiday with her friends without having to inform fans where she goes she has personal life as well and we should appreciate she even bothers to give us this pics because it's not her job to own her life to us.

let's just be happy for her that she finally seems to enjoy her life and how she lives it
Old 5th September 2016, 03:41 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by //ABEST View Post
some of you guys are so rude! i think she deserves to have a fun holiday with her friends without having to inform fans where she goes she has personal life as well and we should appreciate she even bothers to give us this pics because it's not her job to own her life to us.

let's just be happy for her that she finally seems to enjoy her life and how she lives it
If we are rude, we would stalk her at her yoga studio cos we know where it is. But we choose to ask her whether she would like to meet us or not. So yeah if you've been to SG, u would know that SG are far from rude as compare to other stalkers. I'm not talking about her private trip which made me feel that she decides to step a few steps b from meeting fans. It's the a-nation trip in 2014 which tells me that. You're not here to experience so I think you don't know exactly what happened.

I'm not even saying that SHE HAVE TO SEE US. But more like she changed her views of meeting up fans.

Old 5th September 2016, 03:46 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by //ABEST View Post

THIS she works so hard, realease music and go touring every single year and sometimes more than one tour per year (Arena Tours and TA) so she can keep in touch with fans and makes us happy, no one else does that, so if she wants to go with her friends and rest, fool around, drink, sleep without telling anyone she has every right to do.
Old 5th September 2016, 07:31 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedronekoi View Post

Tyson's hand? <3
i don't now, but i like to think so

Old 7th September 2016, 07:15 AM
Love song H-Initiate

"That time when we were free to be ourselves, is far gone
And though we can’t live through this time with just innocent smiles
Let us progress. Even so, we can continue to progress
Because we still have hearts that can believe in something" (Misa-chan translation of progress)
Old 7th September 2016, 02:24 PM
Daybreak Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Odinson View Post
New pic!

Her body is goals.
Old 7th September 2016, 07:42 PM
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate

I like that we have to use Ayu lyrics when we want to post something inspirational
And she can just post her own lyrics with these ~meaningful~ pictures
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, instagram, twitter, weibo