Tracklist for MADE IN JAPAN on AWA, regular ver. out June 29, Baidu uploading tracks - Page 25 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12th May 2016, 09:00 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

^ when there is not much to talk about, there is no reason to post so much.
Everytime during a release, the whole forum lights up, because we finally have something to be excited about. I think the forum is pretty active, even when there is no release announced.

Old 12th May 2016, 09:20 AM
Voyage Initiate

^Same!

I'm loving reading everyone's thoughts and opinions on the album but, as usual, I will hold off listening to it until I receive my copy!

(I noticed when preordering from YesAsia though that the speed for the free delivery has changed from 8 - 14 business days to 7 - 30 business days!! That's rather gutting, I hope I don't have to wait that long for my packages in future!)
Old 12th May 2016, 09:29 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga-chan View Post
Interesting way to look at it.
I don't see anything wrong with her singing. But I also liked her vibrato in "Voyage" back in the day, so don't mind me. lol

Going by comments this album seems to be a grower. But I prefer those kinds of albums to those you like instantly, but then they wear off fast, which seems to have happened to "A ONE".
i also do prefer albums and songs that grow on you over time rather than giving an instant love. I enjoyed A ONE a lot but it did wear off quite fast. With this however, i think i'm going to be coming back to it every once in a while even after quite a bit of time passed.
Old 12th May 2016, 12:22 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I still enjoy a lot of A ONE. It's at that point though where it's kind of in that Ayu Library mode and I only pull it out if I feel like listening to it as with any other Ayu album really.
Quote:
Originally Posted by artcika View Post
i also do prefer albums and songs that grow on you over time rather than giving an instant love. I enjoyed A ONE a lot but it did wear off quite fast. With this however, i think i'm going to be coming back to it every once in a while even after quite a bit of time passed.
Sometime this year I think it was, I read the opinions on "A ONE" on here and it seemed well received, but some didn't feel like listening to it much after a week. It's of course different for different people, but it seems like for many it's an album that's just there? You listen to it, like it and then move on. Perhaps because it was a transitional album? Going back to your roots in order to build on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi|kshake View Post
I'm loving reading everyone's thoughts and opinions on the album but, as usual, I will hold off listening to it until I receive my copy!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that. ^^ Though I did listen to one song.
I hope you will enjoy the album once you listen to it.

「浜崎あゆみ」であること
”歌う”ということ
それは”生きる”ということ

SCawaii May 2008

矛盾だらけの こんな私でも
許されますか 教えてよ

浜崎あゆみ 「I am...」

Old 12th May 2016, 01:02 PM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

I still listen to A ONE all the time lol--she put great songs on there imo.

Old 12th May 2016, 02:13 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_smile View Post
I actually love how she shrieks in FLOWER. Feels like a thorn, so it really suits the chorus lyrics and portrays anger and frustration very well.
I loved it too, there's so much emotion in the shrieking

愛されたいと願うあたしが誰のことも
愛せないことにあなたはきっと
気付いたのね

Old 12th May 2016, 02:14 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I want to say someone who has been around for probably 8-10+ years?
I have 11 now
Old 12th May 2016, 03:19 PM
YOU Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusUK View Post
That's right, but then again according to the music masters of AHS - The Show Must Go On and Snowy Kiss are identical to each other.
At the first time I listen to The Show Must Go On, I really think its chorus is similar to snowy kiss. This time when I listen to Summer Love, its opening made me think of The Show Must Go.
Any music masters could make a mash-up remix of these three songs? LOL
Maybe Summer Love is also composed by Tetsuya Komuro and arranged by tasuku?
Old 12th May 2016, 03:20 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

It's really quite rare to see so many positive reviews, haha!

The songs are decent to me, but i guess it will grow into me...
And it seems that am only few who like TODAY... haha
Old 12th May 2016, 09:11 PM
I am... Initiate

I've been listening to Summer Love all day (its great for driving in this awesome weather Ireland's getting atm lol) but I keep getting annoyed when it gets to the chorus! Like this had such the makings of a great EDM song but then the stereotypical J-idol sounding chorus ruins it T_T

ROCK'N'ROLL

rock chick

Old 12th May 2016, 09:22 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I think that was part of the plan though. J-Idol + EDM!
Old 12th May 2016, 09:57 PM
Two of us Initiate

I cant't stop listening to this masterpiece! I so love this album. Feels like coming home. Not because of the title but the Songs are the pure Ayu from the beginning of her career until today. Not easy to explain my feelings about it, just can say thx to Ayu for this gift!
Old 12th May 2016, 11:36 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiu-Ayu View Post
I've been listening to Summer Love all day (its great for driving in this awesome weather Ireland's getting atm lol) but I keep getting annoyed when it gets to the chorus! Like this had such the makings of a great EDM song but then the stereotypical J-idol sounding chorus ruins it T_T
Yesssss me too, feels like Spain!!
Old 13th May 2016, 12:46 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiu-Ayu View Post
Funny you say this because I have the exact opposite view. I was SCARED when the song started because it has the same stereotypical chord progression that literally every post 2009 western summer song has had since California Girls , but the classic TRF chorus brought me right back in and I was in J-Pop heaven hahaha
Old 13th May 2016, 01:32 AM
Two of us Initiate

Not the best album from her ever, but its definitely a personal album for her. The first half is in particular good. There is something nostalgic about it in a slightly fresh way.
Old 13th May 2016, 01:45 AM
SAKURA Initiate

After listening to this album for two days straight, I must say...that I'm in complete & absolute love with it!

Although actually, I loved the album just on first listen. But totally came to love it even more with more listens! But anyway, correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I remember seeing this one comment about how the past 2 studio albums/1 mini (COLOURS, A ONE, sixxxxxx) being as what "lead up" to 'MADE IN JAPAN'...and I honestly believe that 100%! Because the songs in 'MADE IN JAPAN' totally remind me of songs from those previous albums (the EDM-ish songs, the ballads, the strong/rock/aggressive songs etc...) and I don't think this album would have turned out like this, if ayu hadn't experimented with all of those different sounds/styles of music within the past 2 years. What she's incorporated into the album is everything I love & more! So I couldn't be happier or more satisfied than I am, right now.

As for favorite tracks, I've gotta say that what stood out to me the most (at least musically) were "FLOWER", "Mad World", "Survivor", "Breakdown", and "Summer Love". While I may not love "TODAY" & "You are the only one" the most, I must say...the translations for their lyrics are absolutely amazing! Even after reading the translations of the songs I've listed (and just the whole album in general) I've noticed how they have such honest/blunt/emotional lyrics. Sure, 'Mr. Darling" may be a typical cute kind of song, but with the lyrics being so sweet and all of that, is what still made me totally emotional! I'm a sucker for that love stuff.

I think I've basically listed half of this album's songs, as being my favorites, so I guess it's pretty safe to say that no matter what...I just love this entire album so darn much! Thank you, ayu, for what could be considered as my truly most favorite/enjoyed album...since 'Love songs'.

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Last edited by Beauty4123; 13th May 2016 at 01:47 AM.
Old 13th May 2016, 02:51 AM
Paper Doll Protector

omg. Just now listened to FLOWER.

omg.

This is awesome....... *might scream*
Old 13th May 2016, 03:22 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

For me, everything in this album, i love it....

* Watched it Live *
⭐️
2017.6.17 & 6.18 ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- Tour 2017』
⭐️
2016.12.30 &12.31 Countdown Live 2016-2017 Just the Beginning -20-
⭐️
2016.11.16 Limited TA Tour 2016
⭐️
2016.07.08 & 07.10 Arena Tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~
⭐️
2015.10.02 Limited TA Tour 2015
⭐️
2015.06.06 - 06.07 Arena Tour 2015 ~ Cirque de Minuit 真夜中のサーカス ~

Old 13th May 2016, 04:38 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

A new album release always feels like coming home to me! I've been a fan since 2000/2001 and FLOWER especially sounds like something that could have easily fit in with I am...(my favorite album). So far I'm really loving what I'm hearing! YAY AYU! The melody of "Breakdown" sticks in my head like a lot of her older songs used to.
Old 13th May 2016, 03:23 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

This album is a masterpiece... really.... o_________O

-Afraid of Tell All chorus-

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎あゆみ, breakdown, flower, m(a)de in japan, mad world, made in japan, mr darling, summer love, survivor, tasky, today, you are the only one