Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] evolution - Theme song for 2012 Japanese Movie "Helter Skelter"
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2012, 07:55 PM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by miki_beland View Post
Some sort of making of and trailer

just saw the trailer yesterday! really wanna watch this movie now, and some part of it like when they show a bunch of magazines with all Eriks face on it reminded me of Ayu! the one from her documentary back in 2004,theres one part from when she was busy preparing and promoting for the "A Best" album release where she challenged herself to do all the photoshoot for 40 magazines front cover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuGAME View Post
It's really weird to hear Evolution in very new movie like that...but Evolution is never grow old...still sound so recent...i hope there will be a twist version of it..

other notes : i can't deny that Erika has the talent from God...her acting is just soooooo AMAZING! the movie seems so interesting and psycho...which i love so much...
looking forward to the movie as well...

i can't see her wisdom teeth while smiling, is she getting rid of it?
thats why i loved her,not so many actress in japan have that daring attitude like her haha

yes i think at least for what ive seen in her recent photos and her come back dorama L et M, i cant see her wisdom teeth too

Last edited by AyuWorld; 13th May 2012 at 08:08 PM.