Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - What's with the hate?
View Single Post
Old 25th April 2017, 01:44 PM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
I think that without Max at the head of her career she was left with not a very good group of staff. At least with aiming hey in the progressive direction.
hmm what do you meant by this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cahz- View Post
To me, she seems like a genuine kind person. I haven't got the pleasure to meet her like the user above (AyuConcertInLosAngelesPlease... lol), but in Youtube there are hundred of videos where Ayumi interacts with fans at the airport, street, etc. and she's really gentle and sweet. That's the impression I have about "Ayu".
As for people hating, I really don't mind them. Like the Twitter user who called her "pig", he/she created a fake account and didn't have the guts to show his/her real face or name. Or like the users who hate her on Girls Channel, cause they can't forgive her for breaking up with Tomoya lol
I met her in Paris back in 2012 and that was the greatest moment in my life! trust me when I say she is the nicest and down to earth famous celeb that I've met. the first day, we were waiting in front of the hotel and when she got back, she sent her staff, Louis Ishii to tell us that Ayu will meet us later after she got some rest in her room and she did also sent her staff again to to tell us to stay safe and keep warm. she is really excited to meet fans and really treat us nicely The second day, after reading our tweets, she came down in the morning just to meet everyone before we catch our train back for works and school

so yeah, a short story of how nice she was when I met her. I think it is normal when you are super famous you will get a bunch of fans and a bunch of haters

and seriously they hate her for breaking up with Nagase? like we didnt even know the reason why they broke up I honestly believe Ayu was the happiest when they were together?

Miisan I remember that in The 2004 Documentary, during that time Ayu had so many photoshoots scheduled to promote A Best, and that one day she and her staffs had to wait for the magazine staffs (?) before they can begin shooting, Ayu had already her clothe changed,and all her been waiting too, and she didnt get any explanation why they had to wait,Ayu said she many other things to do later. lol that was during her prime and she was really strict and controlling her works, I can imagine that though with the pressure etc