Discussion of Happening Here cover - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 21st December 2011, 06:09 PM
Kanzaki's Avatar
Kanzaki Kanzaki is offline
Pray H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: A dane lost in Sweden.
Posts: 4,491
I don't particularly like the song, but I don't hate it either, Idk. I guess I had hoped to hear something different from her, something that wasn't either a cover or a collaboration. Seems to me she's just playing around lately

Edit: LOL my phone auto-corrected Idk to Island. GO keyboard, you silly!
__________________


♥ Koumori has been wifed by me ♥


Last edited by Kanzaki; 22nd December 2011 at 06:19 AM.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, happening here, tetsuya komuro, trf


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.