what do you think about downloading ayu's illegal stuff? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #21  
Old 7th January 2012, 03:59 PM
BlackSilence's Avatar
BlackSilence BlackSilence is offline
Because of You Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 5,595
it's kinda weird for me when people go I buy because i want the artist to know their music/work is appreaciated, or some fans go bablign about how much of the fans they are because they own every single piece she releases...it's not about how much you own really I mean I would buy the things I love from her in a blink of an eye if I had the money. Her stuff is very expensive to me. I'd love to have the real thing in my hands instead of the digital version, but the thing is CDs, merch and all other stuff is luxury for me and it comes not just for Ayu's stuff...
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.