New album 'Party Queen' out 03/21 information thread [VI] - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 2nd March 2012, 08:58 PM
Tom Punks's Avatar
Tom Punks Tom Punks is offline
Heartplace Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,782
I agree with ayu_ready...

beloved and hbya feel so simple and generic melody-wise, yet I cannot for the life of me remember how they sound, despite having listened to them like 30 times collectively. :| For hbya, I can only remember the chorus, and for beloved, I can't remember the melody at all unless I think REALLY, REALLY hard about it. These are the only two songs Ayu's ever released that I've had trouble remembering the melody for after like two or three listens max. :x
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, how beautiful you are, party queen, taskebab


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.