Party Queen will be released in Taiwan on 23rd March - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 19th March 2012, 12:37 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnjadeyin View Post
ohh so the taiwan version of the power of music concert is not gonna be out so soon? i do not see any news on it?
I'm very sure avex Taiwan will release the Power Of Music DVD since they've done it for her previous DVDs

I don't see why they will not do that but it takes a while for avex Taiwan to get this info reflected at their end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
^^They're not releasing them together, like in Japan?
nah I don't think so , it's usually rare for that to happen

I know that Rock'n'Roll Circus & the ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2009 A ~NEXT LEVEL~ DVD were released together on the same day in Japan but at Taiwan's end , Rock'n'Roll Circus was released on 16th April 2010 while the ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2009 A ~NEXT LEVEL~ DVD was released on 23rd April 2010 :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko★munication View Post
Thanks It'll be my first time ordering from them (mostly 'cause I'm too impatient to wait for YA to put up their OS versions ) so I hope everything goes well
lol I always prefer to order from 5music anyway xD , I never like to order from YesAsia with them being so slow & they only sell Hong Kong press of her stuff which I slightly don't prefer since I feel Taiwan press's better than Hong Kong press imo
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, party queen


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.