TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A 〜サイゴノトラブル〜 FINAL information thread - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #24  
Old 3rd October 2020, 01:34 PM
Mikytaryan's Avatar
Mikytaryan Mikytaryan is offline
poker face Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Romania
Posts: 61
I wonder why they preferred to pre-record it. They broadcasted concerts live when she was tired, vocals not that great and of course live audience but in a more controlled setup they prefer to pre-record everything.

I don't mind, cause you still get the live feeling since I agree that her voice doesn't seem to be tempered with, it's just interesting how times are changing and the online era will start to dominate with perfectly arranged concerts and visuals.
I also thought that the editing during SIGNAL is actually possible during a live broadcast, but maybe it wasn't the case here.

Anyway, it was really an amazing show full of emotions Glad I bought the ticket.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
サイゴノトラブル, final, saigo no trouble, trouble tour 2020


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.