Ayu's social networks - Discussion #40 - Page 25 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 25th July 2016, 01:45 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
It wouldn't be our business if she would stop with those posts. Before this morning I never thought about her relationship to her mother.
MTE
Maybe it's a reaction to something in Japanese media. I thought I'd missed something, hence why I posted it here... but I guess not?

Her new nail art is cute, the photo she posted today. She always inspires me to be a bit more colourful in my nail colour palette
Old 25th July 2016, 01:58 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
It wouldn't be our business if she would stop with those posts. Before this morning I never thought about her relationship to her mother. I'm so done with her teenage drama queen behaviour that I think of unfollowing her on fb. It's so damn annyoing.
oh no, what will ayu do? I think she'll survive.

She doesn't post to quench the masses' thirst. She posts whatever the hell she wants, as she should. She's obviously not addressing you, so go back to not worrying about it like you said you were before you saw the post.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 25th July 2016, 02:28 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

^ so what is that image you are posting?

Old 25th July 2016, 03:13 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:

a.you Summer make me feel that I HAVE to have colorful pedicure💅💕
夏って絶対にカラフルでキラキラしたペディにしたくなる衝動に駆られる💅💕
もうかれこれ何年 @esnail_japan ひとすじかな...☺️✨
Love how she changed topics so quickly lol From drama to pedicure in just a few hours.

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07
Old 25th July 2016, 03:25 PM
LIMIT Initiate

I honestly don't see how it's even "drama". She didn't say anything mean or controversial. I feel like she's said similar things about her personal life in magazine interviews. I don't understand why people get so bent out of shape when she posts anything remotely personal. It's not as if she's like some Western artists that get into public feuds on Twitter. She just posted a picture and made an honest commentary about her relationship with her mom and it wasn't even anything scandalous. I guess I'm missing something or I'm just too laid back to care about it.
Old 25th July 2016, 04:06 PM
No way to say Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koumori View Post

Kind of confused about this post... can anyone give any insight or thoughts?
this is old picture taken in LA, it must be Gabriel and her husband (Christophe Choo?) hext to ayu and ayu's mom? I remember she posted the different pic taken the same time, does anyone have it?

UPD: I found it

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto

Last edited by YUKARI; 25th July 2016 at 04:11 PM.
Old 25th July 2016, 04:20 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
oh no, what will ayu do? I think she'll survive.

She doesn't post to quench the masses' thirst. She posts whatever the hell she wants, as she should. She's obviously not addressing you, so go back to not worrying about it like you said you were before you saw the post.
Perfect response!!
I think some people are overreacting. I don't think it is that serious. Still interesting though. But no need to get angry over it.
Family relationships can be complicated. We don't know what goes on once Ayu walks off stage or isn't on camera.
Old 25th July 2016, 05:13 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Now seeing these pics (which are like, 3 years old?) i wonder how old her mom is

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 25th July 2016, 05:26 PM
WE WISH Initiate

Yeah like I really don't know what all this "drama" on ayu's facebook feed thing is supposed to be. She rarely even posts things like this. And this isn't even much tbh. I saw it, figured some people tried to come for her and her mom and that she wanted to address it (which she did just fine), and it didn't really bother me.

Idk how some people are so quick to call ayumi things like a fake bitch or a dramatic attention-seeker when it's usually not even called for, but when she's doing things like in the posts on this thread before this, they have nothing to say. I guess because it doesn't bother them.

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Old 25th July 2016, 06:56 PM
ayu trance Initiate

My thoughts about her have totally refreshed when I saw this post on FB. This is Ayu. She's still the Ayu from 1998, the Ayu that doesn't give a shiz what people think, about standards and social norms. She will forever be my rebel with a strong will. I mean, it even brought me back here to this forum site that I haven't been active in for a few years, LOL. It's not drama. It's Ayu being unapologetically Ayu because it's nothing new to me--that's the tone of her writing.
Old 25th July 2016, 07:35 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

I think what people don't like about this particular post is that there was no known drama before this post, so it's I assume people feel like she's creating it with this post. But, people need to keep their emotions in check and not get so upset so we don't have Twitter account drama part two. She's not being malicious.

introduce a little anarchy

Old 25th July 2016, 09:01 PM
Love song H-Initiate

"U know what? I'll never forget when u told me that you'll always b beside me no matter what - even if whole world becomes my enemy."

"Wanna meet sea turtle again... take me back there"

Last edited by Aderianu; 25th July 2016 at 09:03 PM.
Old 25th July 2016, 09:18 PM
poker face Initiate

Some time ago a member roughly translated here a Japanese comment of someone mad at her for the time she spent living in Los Angeles saying many mean things, such as "You dishonoured your family". This connects to everything she wrote, including the very first sentence: "I know there's a wired distance between my mom & I". Supposedly, there have been many comments like that, so maybe she couldn't take it anymore, either because too many mean comments packed up over the time or because lately someone has been overly mean. Everyone experiences this from time to time, no matter how much "She should expect this, being so famous".

This is what I think, at least.
Old 25th July 2016, 09:29 PM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
"U know what? I'll never forget when u told me that you'll always b beside me no matter what - even if whole world becomes my enemy."

"Wanna meet sea turtle again... take me back there"
Who is the lady next to her in the first photo? LICO?

Set by YuriChan

Old 25th July 2016, 09:31 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Those beach photos are gorgeous
Old 25th July 2016, 10:05 PM
Voyage Initiate

I'm not reading anything scandalous or drama-related from her post. She's just expressing how she feels about her relationship with her mum.
Old 25th July 2016, 11:17 PM
ourselves Initiate

and looks like shes in the mood to post in english again.lol Ayu. very good english.

whoooo's the tall looking lady next to her??? Namie Amuro? xD
Old 26th July 2016, 01:08 AM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu-michan View Post
Who is the lady next to her in the first photo? LICO?
I think it might be Natsuki her best friend
Old 26th July 2016, 02:58 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzylovesongaku View Post
I honestly don't see how it's even "drama". She didn't say anything mean or controversial. I feel like she's said similar things about her personal life in magazine interviews. I don't understand why people get so bent out of shape when she posts anything remotely personal. It's not as if she's like some Western artists that get into public feuds on Twitter. She just posted a picture and made an honest commentary about her relationship with her mom and it wasn't even anything scandalous. I guess I'm missing something or I'm just too laid back to care about it.
This drama is created by this forum's members.

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 26th July 2016, 04:23 AM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

I'M DEAD. NOT BOOTZ LMAO

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Closed Thread

Tags