ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ IV - Page 23 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 28th May 2013, 10:15 AM
ayu trance Initiate

There was a similar article when Party Queen came out ! Of course she is in decline but she is far to be the worst and the only but it's Ayu so ... Since 2005 when she began to loose her popularity plenty of articles began to say how Ayu is over ! It's funny I'm sure in 15 years she will always be here ! You don't need to have an army of fan in order to pursue a carrier.

My Website Twitter Last.Fm
Old 28th May 2013, 10:21 AM
glitter Initiate

Many people enjoy seeing successful people going down, just look at Britney, people enjoyed watching as she had the breakdown of her life, and Beyonce, even though she is doing good as always people find bad things to say about her.

Ayu is done better and doing better than most artists Worldwide, people are just eager to see her crash and burn.
Old 28th May 2013, 12:24 PM
until that Day… Initiate

I don't believe the article, ayu is still going strong as ever. there are still many japanese fans love her there.
Old 28th May 2013, 12:57 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW View Post
Don't trust stupid articles online, go to Japan and to one of her concerts, see for yourself how much love and support she receives every time, tears running down from both ayu and her fans' faces, it's very beautiful and touching.
It's true, people were chanting "Ayu" for like, 20 minutes before she even came on stage. She has quite a diverse following too, from children to oji-sans and oba-sans. The most touching thing for me was to see the amount of disabled people that had covered their wheelchairs with Ayu straps, hand made streamers and uchiwas. I just wanted to cuddle them, but I restrained myself.

I think the media just want to poop on someone, so they attack Ayu. I'm passed caring about it, lol.

I WANT LIAR.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 28th May 2013, 02:33 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

*rant about kanarya* Oh, come on, it's not really so difficult to understand the urge for kanarya: like it has been said endless times, it's never been performed. Simple as that. And, sorry, but you can't say that you love it, and then that you don't want it performed, at least ONCE. I mean, when are we going to have the chance to vote again? It was a beautiful chance to see an amazing song that, apparently, she really doesn't want to sing.
But some people don't really enjoy it, I get it perfectly, so please, try to understand the hype of people like me. Kanarya is one of my favourite song ever and before the results I had no idea it was loved by many. So please bear with me, 'cause I'm gonna write about it. Like, multiple times. Just ignore me and roll your eyes at me and everything'll be alright. *end of the rant*
Anyway, about the ticket unsold... can it be that this tour covers a lot of places? If it's bigger than usual, like they stated, maybe it's necessary to fill the seats but it's not really a huge problem.

Hello new me...

Old 28th May 2013, 02:34 PM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyUmIXx View Post
I don't believe the article, ayu is still going strong as ever. there are still many japanese fans love her there.
keep supporting my loveliest dedicated Queen forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earth_maiden View Post
It's true, people were chanting "Ayu" for like, 20 minutes before she even came on stage. She has quite a diverse following too, from children to oji-sans and oba-sans. The most touching thing for me was to see the amount of disabled people that had covered their wheelchairs with Ayu straps, hand made streamers and uchiwas. I just wanted to cuddle them, but I restrained myself.

I think the media just want to poop on someone, so they attack Ayu. I'm passed caring about it, lol.

I WANT LIAR.
yes even i saw a lot of children and young people at AHS tour while watching the DVD, and so great for those disabled fans supporting Ayu like that!
Old 28th May 2013, 04:07 PM
July 1st Initiate

That article is very unsettling. I haven't been to any of her concert (or Japan) so I don't know how things factually are over there. I can only hope that old ayu fans stay loyal to her and more new fans are drawn to her irrespective of the total lack of release.

I hate to go into another she-needs-to-release-singles / no-she-doesn't debate, but I'll say this: I miss her singles. I mean, what's the deal? I don't care whether she needs to release them or not, I just want her to want to release singles again. Reclaim the throne, ayu. At least climb a little.
Old 28th May 2013, 04:19 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusUK View Post
I hope she performs kanariya so people can move on to the real urgent issue at hand..still alone tbh
this.

but I still wish for HANABI, HANABI ~episode II~, Dearest, Don't look back, INSPIRE, independent, etc.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 28th May 2013, 04:27 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusUK View Post
An article about how ticket sales are bad and "the decline of Ayumi Hamasaki"
http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/7687431/

Apparently they sent out flyers to home offering free tickets to fill the tickets at one venue.
dear journalists/haters,

Old 28th May 2013, 06:18 PM
Don't look back Initiate

some people just wanna bring her down...
Old 28th May 2013, 07:35 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
I don't trust this article. At least venues I went to were 99% full and everybody acted like fans.
About this acting as fans, I was really unlucky in that case, I was with non-fan friend, to my right were two Japanese who sat like stones the whole concert not moving, not singing, and I was in the first row on a balcony (Saitama) so noone in front of me and the next row behind me was high above me, I felt alone the whole time, it was more like watching it on tv :| And I'm talking about R'n'R Circus, not A Best Tour.
Old 29th May 2013, 03:00 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Well I would be jumping for joy if I was at an Ayu concert. I would be super excited just to be there.

Book collector, avid reader, writer, cat owner, part time owl who listens to JPOP, KPOP, metal, soundtracks, and instrumental music.

Old 29th May 2013, 07:18 AM
Because of You Initiate

lol since i've heard media's take on GACKT nothing really is going to surprise me... thye just have nothig to do, really lol maybe Ayu isn't as popular, but i am sure long years fans are still comming to er shows. I knw people in japan who love her a lot and are going to 3 -4 shows of A BEST LIVE. So..really...
Old 29th May 2013, 12:00 PM
Dolls Initiate

I wish Ayu wasn't a Flop Queen.
Waaaaaaaaaa-aaah
Old 29th May 2013, 12:55 PM
GREEN Initiate

haters always gonna hate.
Old 29th May 2013, 11:23 PM
End roll Initiate

The decline of Ayu...right. People have been saying her career is over for, what, 10 years now?
Old 30th May 2013, 12:39 AM
glitter Initiate

Even after A BEST they said she was over lmao

If her career is over then 99.99% of the artists in Japan never had a career to start with
Old 30th May 2013, 12:54 AM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
haters always gonna hate.
I'm not "HATIN'"!

Her music is so good right now, and she's my favorite so of course I'll wish she does well. I was high at the time so I could not accurately express my thoughts.
Old 30th May 2013, 01:18 AM
Banned

can somebody give me a link to this article
Old 30th May 2013, 07:00 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW View Post
Even after A BEST they said she was over lmao

If her career is over then 99.99% of the artists in Japan never had a career to start with
this
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 15th anniversary, a best live