New singles crossroad 9/22 and 「L」 9/29 2nd & 3rd parts of 3 single project [II] - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10th August 2010, 09:25 AM
And Then Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
She explained why she isn't composing more, you do know she only has basic music knowledge and at times she doesn't think that her compositions will satisfy the listener and that's better than blindly thinking everything you create is the best. No one said others aren't attached to their work in fact no one has even mentioned others and compared them to Ayu.

But the thing is that you can't say that she is over-worked or tired as she has never said she is and please don't pretend to know how she feels like those people who constantly say BoA is not happy.

Did you by any chance think Kumi was retiring when she had the 12 singles project just because she was releasing at a faster pace than usual? Do you know that Matsuda Seiko and Matsutoya Yumi still haven't retired, Seiko still releases singles and albums and has concerts.

But oh well, time will prove you wrong
Yes, I know all that. I'm a big fan of her.
I am not blaming her for the lack self-composing or arranging. Actually, some of her best songs are self-composed. My point was other singers like Utada (I know she writes everything, including arrangement) are devoted to their musical career. They may express it differently.

She doesn't need to say anything. She tours three times a year. She is always writing and recording. She still gets big endorsements. If you need everything told to you, I am scared for your future.

To answer your questions, no and no. I don't see the relation. Why are you asking me those questions? They were not in the same position as Ayumi.
Anyway, consider the differences between Ayumi and Seiko / Yumi. They took care of themselves. Seiko still has a GREAT voice.
Old 10th August 2010, 09:27 AM
And Then Initiate

Quote:
^ it's alright. You can think what you want, I just think that your prediction makes no sense
Yes, I didn't think you could give me anything..
Old 10th August 2010, 09:36 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by microphone View Post
Yes, I didn't think you could give me anything..
A? It's not that you can give us anything I already said why I think the way I do.

I don't guess nor read people's mind, if she didn't feel comfortable doing what she is, she'd quit a long time ago. No one is making her do anything, if she was tired she'd rest, like she did when she should've been promoting MOON. She might not get plenty of rest, but I am sure she knows how to take care of herself. Ayu's voice is alright, I think that after a couple of years she learned how to control it as her 2010 and lives were quite good. And please don't be worried about me I simply can't understand people who believe they know what's best for everyone else, let her do whatever and whenever she wants, if she wants to retire than by all means she should, but considering how close she is to TA fans I'd say we'd know if she had any intentions of doing so in near future, as that's a big decision that will affect her team and avex greatly ^^

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 10th August 2010, 09:38 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

I wish I could find that TA entry that she made not too long ago, probably just last year, where she said she wouldn't be retiring. It was the one where people were questioning what her "announcement" was and she was answering their questions. I wonder if that would be enough for you, microphone?
Old 10th August 2010, 09:41 AM
And Then Initiate

Quote:
A? It's not that you can give us anything I already said why I think the way I do.

I don't guess nor read people's mind, if she didn't feel comfortable doing what she is, she'd quit a long time ago. No one is making her do anything, if she was tired she'd rest, like she did when she should've been promoting MOON. She might not get plenty of rest, but I am sure she knows how to take care of herself. Ayu's voice is alright, I think that after a couple of years she learned how to control it as her 2010 and lives were quite good. And please don't be worried about me
No, because I already said it was my prediction. You still didn't learn that word?

I never said she felt uncomfortable and avex has control over her schedule. At this point, you are typing bias trash because you have nothing else to say.
Old 10th August 2010, 09:43 AM
And Then Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by identity View Post
I wish I could find that TA entry that she made not too long ago, probably just last year, where she said she wouldn't be retiring. It was the one where people were questioning what her "announcement" was and she was answering their questions. I wonder if that would be enough for you, microphone?
Sure. You can message me. I won't argue anymore in this thread.

Last edited by microphone; 10th August 2010 at 10:33 AM.
Old 10th August 2010, 09:46 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

edit: Oh well.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Last edited by njanjayrp; 10th August 2010 at 10:04 AM.
Old 10th August 2010, 10:13 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Sure. You can message me. I won't argue anymore in this thread. Sorry, truehappiness!
Found it! It's in the third quote http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91911
Old 10th August 2010, 10:19 AM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:

I don't guess nor read people's mind, if she didn't feel comfortable doing what she is, she'd quit a long time ago. No one is making her do anything, if she was tired she'd rest, like she did when she should've been promoting MOON. She might not get plenty of rest, but I am sure she knows how to take care of herself. Ayu's voice is alright, I think that after a couple of years she learned how to control it as her 2010 and lives were quite good. And please don't be worried about me I simply can't understand people who believe they know what's best for everyone else, let her do whatever and whenever she wants, if she wants to retire than by all means she should, but considering how close she is to TA fans I'd say we'd know if she had any intentions of doing so in near future, as that's a big decision that will affect her team and avex greatly ^^
Well actually she said herself that she didn't enjoy singing until "Dearest." There were also lots of times she was gonna quit, examples: A was supposed to be her last single and she was gonna quit after M was released.

At this point I doubt retirement is in the card. She's even said that when she's not working she doesn't know what to do with herself. She's also always going on about how much she loves her fans and I'd doubt she'd wanna give that up.
Old 10th August 2010, 10:54 AM
WE WISH Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostHeaven View Post
I don't want to pay twice for delivery %)
Yup! I agree!
I don't want to pay $10 for shipping fee for each single! That's killing my wallet! xD

"From 2004 to 2011, thank you Ayu for sharing your wonderful music to my life..."

Old 10th August 2010, 12:10 PM
Heartplace Initiate

Quote:
No, because I already said it was my prediction. You still didn't learn that word?

I never said she felt uncomfortable and avex has control over her schedule. At this point, you are typing bias trash because you have nothing else to say.
You should read the lyrics translation of the song you use as user name~ I think she leaves pretty clear what she thinks about her career and that even if she has moments qhen she wants to leave everything, she knows she's NOTHING without music~ =)

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 10th August 2010, 12:21 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsienko View Post
Well actually she said herself that she didn't enjoy singing until "Dearest." There were also lots of times she was gonna quit, examples: A was supposed to be her last single and she was gonna quit after M was released.
Yeah but that was close to 10 years ago Things have changed. As aura~ said, Microphone pretty much tells how she feels about music. And we all saw the CNN Talk Asia interview ^^

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 10th August 2010, 12:21 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Yes, I know all that. I'm a big fan of her.
I am not blaming her for the lack self-composing or arranging. Actually, some of her best songs are self-composed. My point was other singers like Utada (I know she writes everything, including arrangement) are devoted to their musical career. They may express it differently.

She doesn't need to say anything. She tours three times a year. She is always writing and recording. She still gets big endorsements. If you need everything told to you, I am scared for your future.

To answer your questions, no and no. I don't see the relation. Why are you asking me those questions? They were not in the same position as Ayumi.
Anyway, consider the differences between Ayumi and Seiko / Yumi. They took care of themselves. Seiko still has a GREAT voice.
But actually, last year she had a song she was considering that she composed herself... She is still composing music, but she doesn't considering it any good to release... unless she is saving for 50 single.
Old 10th August 2010, 12:24 PM
ourselves Initiate

do we need a new thread to discuss about when Ayu will dies,retired etc? i think we already have one bout the retirement
Old 10th August 2010, 12:34 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikaru View Post
But actually, last year she had a song she was considering that she composed herself... She is still composing music, but she doesn't considering it any good to release... unless she is saving for 50 single.
Didn't she say she wants to focus on only being a vocalist and not a composer?

And I also remember her saying that she stopped composing because it became too much of a chore for her and the only reason she started was to have more control over her music @ a time when she originally had very little (and because she's wasn't satisfied with the music that was given to her for M)
Old 10th August 2010, 12:40 PM
glitter Initiate

hopefully the mods see all the OT in this thread and delete it in time
Old 10th August 2010, 12:44 PM
Don't look back Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi626 View Post
So the clip we got to hear of crossroad from the MOON/blossom single may not have been the final version?
Hopefully
Old 10th August 2010, 12:50 PM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tourniquet View Post
she is tired and you can tell. no, not just physical fatigue but emotional and creative exhaustion as well. the only reason she's going on is for all the people that've become dependent on her. she's not doing this for herself.
She is always singing and ranting that she can't live without music and singing (Microphone from the last album also suggest it).

She is herself is dependent on making music and singing, as she always suggests herself.

She might be tired from time to time, physically or mentally but she works hard in order to watch over herself and she does take her time off work (as can be seen in a lot of her diary entries) and it's probably enough for her to take stress off.

I wouldn't mind if she wanted to take a break (I think that retiring is already an exaggareation ) for some time or a few years, but she obviously doesn't want and not necessarily need one.

I see though that the retirement trend continues.
It's like that since Memorial address, with each album there were people who said that it's going to be her last (I can't recall if NL had it in its era though lol).
Old 10th August 2010, 01:07 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Honestly, i dont know why everyone's talking about retirement. If she loves music than she may become sorta like Paul McCartney where she'll still be performing at an old age.
Old 10th August 2010, 01:45 PM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

At every turning point people think she'll retire... when she let us know she was completely deaf in her ear, throughout her 10th Anniversary, and now at her 50th single.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRACE View Post
Come on now. You're pulling stuff out of your ass and have no factual basis to fall back on.
Kind of like your assumptions on crossroad. 30 seconds of a LQ recording with a desktop microphone pointed at a cellphone after all is the most solid base to judge things upon.
de tu puņo y letra
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayu, ayumi hamasaki, crossroad, hamasaki ayumi, l 3a, single