Ayu soon in London (?) - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Old 9th January 2010, 01:27 PM
immature Initiate

omgwhat.

Old 9th January 2010, 01:34 PM
YOU Initiate

I live in Chester, N.W. England, but If I can get hold of dates and locations, I WILL BE THERE!

I look forward to more information as and when it is released!
Old 9th January 2010, 01:46 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

I wanna go see her....like....really >_< I'm in the same country and yet..money is still an issue!! T___T *faint*
Old 9th January 2010, 01:54 PM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRACE View Post
Hopefully never. Her english is so bad, she'd bomb so hard
oh, come on...dont be soo picky and arrogant just because english is your mother tongue language..

for me her english is ok,i can understand her better than any other japanese,i mean there's some can speak really well though it's the same thing if we try to speak japanese

hope that ayu will make new PV there,i kinda miss her outdoor pv,it's been a while after Yw/B maybe an epic like Fairyland??Blue Bird or MW??
Old 9th January 2010, 03:19 PM
Sky high Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeReSu View Post
I dream too but why not? Bruxelles is a beautiful city and the capital of Europe
I wonder if she knows Belgium! It's really a small country!
Old 9th January 2010, 03:53 PM
winding road Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOBEAYU View Post
AYU in London? It would be great!! I hope it will be true!! ^_^

I hate when people say "Her english is bad". I can't understand why people from english-speaking countries are usually so intolerant with people who trying to speak english. She's trying very hard and she's doing really good from the last time we heared her in CNN interview. Her accent isn't PERFECT because she's not from the USA or UK [Do you remember that? ], but she can communicate with other people in english. You just need to effort yourselves and your ear a little more to understand.

She's doing a great effort to speak english. She's trying to improve her accent a lot. If she can do that effort, possible trying to move outside Asia just to please and communicate with her "other" fans, you people can do your own effort with your ear. Believe me, is not so hard.

You could try to be more greatful with her.
I was merely talking to the person who said "when will she debut in the west." All I said was that she shouldn't, ever. The fact of it is, if you're going to debut in a market you have to speak the language, and well. If you don't, then you don't do well because you are not understandable to the audience you're trying to connect with. I for one don't care, I listen to Japanese music and I don't understand Japanese, but the general audience isn't like that. She'd get laughed at if she tried to debut here, it's a sad but true fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuWorld View Post
oh, come on...dont be soo picky and arrogant just because english is your mother tongue language..

for me her english is ok,i can understand her better than any other japanese,i mean there's some can speak really well though it's the same thing if we try to speak japanese
See above

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
Considering no one has even mentioned her releasing an English album, it's pretty much pointless to discuss her English skills, which are mediocre, but still quite good compared to the vast number of artists in Japan who sound even worse. I don't think she has any intentions of breaking into the US/EU markets as she is most likely aware that her skills are insufficient so she most likely wouldn't be able to write the lyrics herself. end of story On the other hand if BoA managed to record an English album and Rain did too (or at least he tried?), Ayu would be able to pull it off as well if she were ever to try ^^
Actually, the poster above me mentioned it, and all I was doing was responding to him :3 BoA and Rain failed, along with Se7en and Utada, all failures because (for the first three) they couldn't speak the language well enough to appeal to a larger audience. That plus awful marketing.

Old 9th January 2010, 03:58 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUIAyuNamieUtada View Post
Let's go together! It takes like 2 hours to go to London from Brussels with the Eurostar Maybe I'll go It depends on when she's going to London...
Yeah you're right, only 2 hours with eurostar
I wait for more info now!
Old 12th January 2010, 07:00 AM
I am... Initiate

why not make a lil trip to the Netherlands as well?

and why not just do a little Euro-concert tour while she's here?

Old 12th January 2010, 08:11 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRACE View Post
Actually, the poster above me mentioned it, and all I was doing was responding to him :3 BoA and Rain failed, along with Se7en and Utada, all failures because (for the first three) they couldn't speak the language well enough to appeal to a larger audience. That plus awful marketing.
I wasn't referring to any of us posting about it, but about AVEX or Ayu announcing it ^_^ They couldn't speak English properly, but that doesn't mean they couldn't sing in English just fine

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 12th January 2010, 01:00 PM
ourselves Initiate

guys, im happy for all who had plan to go to see Ayu in London, good luck then! ^ ^

and please tell Ayu about AHS, so that she know about her "Team Ayu" here and show her the power of AHS,lol...
Old 12th January 2010, 01:03 PM
Voyage Initiate

When Ayu is in London, fans should make a BIG banner with the internet address of AHS so she can see it and know we exist!!! Lol All around the world!
BTS Wings Tour 2017
G-Dragon M.O.T.T.E World Tour 2017
Taeyang White Night World Tour 2017
Old 12th January 2010, 01:34 PM
ourselves Initiate

yeah! agreed with the great idea,lol..please do this! i really want her to know we're here with her and so that she keeps making a good music! not just japanese but all around the world we united here under the name of Ayu's fans XD
Old 12th January 2010, 01:37 PM
Will Initiate

how about sending her messages via her youtube account ?
we can say " AYU I'M FROM AHS !!! " and give her our website address XD

I AM ESSITED! Taeyeon Thank you miroro

code:exoaffxtionnanaseven

Old 12th January 2010, 01:42 PM
ourselves Initiate

and oh maybe we can send one official message from AHS in youtube account and post AHS link too =p (maybe the modes could create one?? XDD)
Old 12th January 2010, 01:47 PM
Will Initiate

u have a youtube account right ? send her one !! XD
idk its so sad if she didn't know us, this forum is almost as old as her career ..

I AM ESSITED! Taeyeon Thank you miroro

code:exoaffxtionnanaseven

Old 12th January 2010, 02:07 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Is there a confirmed date?
Old 12th January 2010, 03:01 PM
Heartplace Initiate

And wouldn't avex close this site visiting our fantastic "download threads" guyS?? and not only for Ayu XDD

I'm almost SURE I'll go to see her if she goes to London... I want to tell her that there's a site on internet with thousand of fans from around the world!!

maybe... well... I'm saying this without even knowing if Ayu is going to come... but if she does come, maybe everyone who wants can make a message in english for Ayu, and put it all together like a book (I think Ayu China did sth simmilar ^^) So if she does come and I'm going, I volunteer to print them, make the book and try to give her ^^

grr but I'm already thinking too much and maybe she won't come >.<

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 12th January 2010, 03:14 PM
still alone Initiate

^
I was thinking about a book with messages too
When we heard the news about her ear, there was a project like that, but I don't think the book was made.

29-01-2010: Ayu in London
Old 12th January 2010, 04:38 PM
Voyage Initiate

A book is a great idea!! I'd totally do it, but I'm not in England... It would have to be someone that would be able to go see her (like the fans in France when they gave her flowers).

We can make pictures, write letters and all put everything in the book. And the person can go and give it to her when she's in London... if she comes and public can see her... we don't know, if this will be like Paris, it could be completely different.
BTS Wings Tour 2017
G-Dragon M.O.T.T.E World Tour 2017
Taeyang White Night World Tour 2017
Old 12th January 2010, 08:33 PM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by y_nathz View Post
u have a youtube account right ? send her one !! XD
idk its so sad if she didn't know us, this forum is almost as old as her career ..
yes i have but it's better if it's from many of us here than just a person so she'll realize that her fans are so many all over the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking.proud View Post
And wouldn't avex close this site visiting our fantastic "download threads" guyS?? and not only for Ayu XDD

I'm almost SURE I'll go to see her if she goes to London... I want to tell her that there's a site on internet with thousand of fans from around the world!!

maybe... well... I'm saying this without even knowing if Ayu is going to come... but if she does come, maybe everyone who wants can make a message in english for Ayu, and put it all together like a book (I think Ayu China did sth simmilar ^^) So if she does come and I'm going, I volunteer to print them, make the book and try to give her ^^

grr but I'm already thinking too much and maybe she won't come >.<
that's what i've been thinking,if Avex would close the "download section" no,no,no...

do your best for the book

Tags
a world is one, ayu, ayu in london, ayumi, ayumi hamasaki, london