[News] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2015-2016 A - Page 20 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 17th December 2015, 09:32 PM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
Is she just adding people? Or replacing?
Adding more is more than unneccessary.
Why doesn't she open a own circus, variete or theater somewhere in Tokyo and performs there throughout the year if she loves to have shows so much and less concerts?
Word.
Old 17th December 2015, 09:46 PM
appears Initiate

I know this won't come true, but I just truly don't want the CDL to be like a pre-2016 ARENA TOUR tour. I was so mad that CDL 14-15 and Cirque de Minuet were literally mirror performances. I wanted an extra 2 hours of Ayu!

-> <-
Old 18th December 2015, 10:29 AM
Initiate

i can't believe after years, ppl still don't want to deal with it which her CDL used to be her next tour mirror.

CDL 11-12, CDL 13-14, CDL 14-15 which she use back the stage and most performance for next tour. Next tour after PCDL and CDL 09-10 even though she do use new stage, but still half of the performance are "copied" from those CDL.
Old 18th December 2015, 10:40 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

^ So just cause she's been doing this for years we can't be mad about it? You could say that we should expect it, but orbitalaspect (and I) has all the rights to dislike this

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 18th December 2015, 03:00 PM
starting over Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
Is she just adding people? Or replacing?
Adding more is more than unneccessary.
Why doesn't she open a own circus, variete or theater somewhere in Tokyo and performs there throughout the year if she loves to have shows so much and less concerts?
This.
Old 18th December 2015, 07:09 PM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavopc View Post
^ So just cause she's been doing this for years we can't be mad about it? You could say that we should expect it, but orbitalaspect (and I) has all the rights to dislike this
These people are so defensive lol
I think it's BS to put out the "CDL mirrors the show" excuse. While true now, it wasn't always so. Watching CDL be the same as the tour is anticlimactic as hell, lbr.
Old 18th December 2015, 07:53 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Sometimes I think people forget that going to the CDL is still a pretty amazing thing, so if its a preview to a future arena tour I honestly dgaf. I attended CDL Cirque du Minuet and it was a life-changing event (because I met some of the most beautiful people in the world there ) and it doesn't take away anything from the following arena tour, or vice versa.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 18th December 2015, 08:09 PM
rainy day Initiate

^ I think it does if you watch the DVDs/shows. It's like, you basically have to just avoid watching the CDL if you really want to be "wowed" when the AT DVD/BluRay comes out.
Old 18th December 2015, 08:29 PM
starting over Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earth_maiden View Post
Sometimes I think people forget that going to the CDL is still a pretty amazing thing, so if its a preview to a future arena tour I honestly dgaf. I attended CDL Cirque du Minuet and it was a life-changing event (because I met some of the most beautiful people in the world there ) and it doesn't take away anything from the following arena tour, or vice versa.
its not the preview of the upcoming tour anymore is the whole thing. Which makes the arena tour boring to me.
Old 19th December 2015, 08:16 AM
Love song H-Initiate

^anymore? you know the title of next tour?
Old 19th December 2015, 02:40 PM
starting over Initiate

^No!! I was talking about the theme and track listing of ayu's countdown lives being "not a preview" anymore but exactly the same as the upcoming arena tour.
Old 19th December 2015, 03:15 PM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissalove View Post
^No!! I was talking about the theme and track listing of ayu's countdown lives being "not a preview" anymore but exactly the same as the upcoming arena tour.
I got you and I feel you. Nothing we can do,her show becoming more and more huge now it's really like a real musical theater sometimes
Old 19th December 2015, 07:27 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissalove View Post
its not the preview of the upcoming tour anymore is the whole thing. Which makes the arena tour boring to me.
She did that once (twice counting CDL 03-04) and you act like she has been doing that for 20 years now.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 19th December 2015, 08:55 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Honestly i have no problem of Countdowns being previews or even shorter versions of later tours. This woman has been delivering 2 concert releases every year so i don't mind if some of them are similar (countdown-arena).
Old 19th December 2015, 10:27 PM
Initiate

Those who complain about people complaning that the CDL is pretty much the same that the Arena Tour might not understand that they, and I include myself, don't really care if the concert is big and full of things like a flying moon or anything.

In my opinion, the CDLs that are more simple, are the more interesting. CDL 2005-2006 is sooo good, and the only thing that it's more elaborated is that cross. And there is not a single problem if she gets the same stage for both concerts, this is totally understandable.

I'm also not a fan of how she's getting more and more dancers, it kinda looks like she doesn't want to be the 'main act'.
Old 19th December 2015, 11:28 PM
rainy day Initiate

Yes, I love CDL 2004-2005.
Old 20th December 2015, 01:56 AM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

I can't help but read some posts and just feel like they're so ridiculous. I am not sure if people realize or understand JUST how much ayu gives us per year. How many songs, albums, concerts, etc.? Can you imagine how much work she puts in every year? We are so extremely lucky for this. How many artists do not release even half as much as she does?

But we ignore this and just ask for more, more, more. It's outrageous. Maybe, be grateful/thankful for what we do get. The argument that out of 25-30 concerts performed per year, that there is not more than one complete show planned (set list, props, dancers, etc.), makes no damn sense to me. WE ARE SPOILED AS IT IS. My God.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 20th December 2015, 08:30 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
I can't help but read some posts and just feel like they're so ridiculous. I am not sure if people realize or understand JUST how much ayu gives us per year. How many songs, albums, concerts, etc.? Can you imagine how much work she puts in every year? We are so extremely lucky for this. How many artists do not release even half as much as she does?
You're so right, I couldn't agree more. She is working so hard and people are still complaining that it isn't enogh, I don't get it.
Old 20th December 2015, 09:12 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post

But we ignore this and just ask for more, more, more. It's outrageous. Maybe, be grateful/thankful for what we do get. The argument that out of 25-30 concerts performed per year, that there is not more than one complete show planned (set list, props, dancers, etc.), makes no damn sense to me. WE ARE SPOILED AS IT IS. My God.

Finally, I can stop dreaming....

Old 20th December 2015, 12:45 PM
End roll Initiate

I do appreciate all the work and amount of material Ayu gives us but I kind of miss when CDL was a simpler concert which then made the AT look more extravagant if that makes sense?
Closed Thread