Live DVD/BD 'ARENA TOUR 2012 ~HLS~' March 8, last of five 15th anni. releases [II] - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 8th March 2013, 04:40 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedreamer View Post
i have all except A Classical garhhh...wonder if i should get it... :/
(any advice LOL?)

Shake It and STEP you were fantastic! Shake it was amazing in energy and omg, Ayu looked so incredible in that getup LOLOL!! and that wink at the bridge *faints* I have to admit though. When STEP you started playing, the nostalgia hit me and it made me realize...what on earth was Shake It all about HAHA! Was that even a Song? like..both these songs differ so much in sound and style. Then I realized how much Ayu actually has ventured out in the Party Queen album. Honestly.

Serenade in A minor was wow. The tissue dance was beautiful and emotional with that music. Party Queen was another superb performance! The lights seem to be enhanced from CDL's version and I loved how the audience did the KAMPAI together. The Lonely queen section gave me many goosebumps. I could feel that emotion coming through..it was really depressing ><. And once again, when the SURREAL ~ evolution came, all that was in my mind was...THIS.IS.HAMASAKI.AYUMI. It just felt so strange really...its as though, this classic sound spoke for itself. Comparing beside Ladies Night and Party Queen, SURREAL and evolution's music really spoke for themselves and ayu. I can't explain the feeling I got from watching honestly.
You should definitely get the Classical album >.<

I like this part too lol full zoom onto her face >.<
Lonely Queen definitely sounds weird... she was suddenly depressed then back to high mode when the music came on...kinda contradict the reason she pulled away Return Road... Cause I really felt sad during this part. It's like we're the reason she's lonely and she put up on a pretense when the music came on.

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 15th anniversary, arena tour 2012, hotel love songs