![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Seems good thus far!!
It has "Moments" PV potential! Slow, dark, kind of haunting start... then slowly creeps into a very interesting video! ![]() I really hope for this. the end leaves me hanging, I don't think this is all of the action we'll see, her just sitting there singing. I have hope for MOON!! Sad to see people giving up on the single. EDIT: never noticed at 2:41 that she seems to be screaming... and there's flashes in the seconds afterwards of...a child? or ayu? I don't know! Someone else.. kind of looks like ayu turning around quickly with her hair up~
__________________
Last edited by zellyx; 5th July 2010 at 09:01 PM. |
| Tags |
| 浜崎あゆみ, ayumi, hamasaki ayumi, moon / blossom, moon/blossom |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
![]() |