[News] evolution - Theme song for 2012 Japanese Movie "Helter Skelter" - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 7th May 2012, 03:02 PM
~StarCatcher~ ~StarCatcher~ is offline
Connected Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: ~Germany~
Posts: 2,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ayu-cake~ View Post
Personally, I'm hoping that there isn't a re-recording of it.
evolution is my all time favourite Ayu song, and very special to me in the sense it was the first song I heard by her.... I hate the chance of it being tarnished with a newer, and possible not as good version.
._.

It was my first Ayu song, too and is very special to me.

But I would love to hear a new version of it.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, evolution, hamasaki ayumi, helter skelter

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.