what do you think about downloading ayu's illegal stuff? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #34  
Old 9th January 2012, 12:30 AM
Jason's Avatar
Jason Jason is offline
too late Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Ireland
Posts: 826
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatstacey View Post
I do still side-eye the self-proclaimed ~biggest fans~ who illegally download her entire discography--especially when they add some inane excuse like they're saving themselves for the Japanese version instead of the much more affordable Korean/HK or even local digital versions available. But I admittedly haven't seen much of that recently.
In all honesty, though... Some people just don't have the disposable income to buy albums and whatnot. :/ In my opinion, you're a fan regardless of whether you buy Ayu's stuff or not.

Me, I prefer to buy Ayu's albums and support her. However, I am guilty of downloading her singles and not buying them. I see no reason to buy a single featuring two songs that will be on the full album I'll buy in a few months time. I do, however, buy singles that are not on her albums (A Song is born with KEIKO, Dream ON).
__________________

Thank you ownsarai for the amazing set

Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.