[News] a-nation 2018 stadium fes - Page 12 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 2nd September 2018, 02:02 AM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
Ayu has a messed up knee and hearing. It's not impossibli that her balance got worst.
Shes holding the bar in fron of her so shes ok there, the dancers just should be a backup

Theres parts that cringed me a lot when Pei (the guy with bandana on the cart) tried to give her the towel, like twice he showed it to her and Ayu didnt take it and continued to sing and waving to the audience. lol sorry but i saw throughout the show Pei was trying hard to hold her hands and be close to her

I guess ayu should just let them observe and learn from the senpais first before giving them those tasks.

I can see for this hew tour “a new shuya has been born” omg *facepalm*
Old 2nd September 2018, 03:01 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

i thought this was her best live in many years...
Old 2nd September 2018, 08:25 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuWorld View Post

I can see for this hew tour “a new shuya has been born” omg *facepalm*
My thoughts exactly and he even has a similar hairstyle!

Old 2nd September 2018, 03:07 PM
ayu trance Initiate

I went to a-nation for the first time and I was expecting the cart act so much because I couldn't see Ayu from my seat. And it was so fun! Everyone went like crazy near the bar to see her. So this is really enjoyable for most of the fans.

And at some point you can hear Ayu screaming because she lost balance and thought she would fall. So after that the dancer was really holding her. I don't get the point of some people here... What's wrong with her dancer touching and holding her? Is Ayu supposed to be sitting the whole concert? Can't she ever interact with a younger guy for the rest of her life?? What's that mindset?

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07
Old 2nd September 2018, 04:19 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedronekoi View Post
I went to a-nation for the first time and I was expecting the cart act so much because I couldn't see Ayu from my seat. And it was so fun! Everyone went like crazy near the bar to see her. So this is really enjoyable for most of the fans.

And at some point you can hear Ayu screaming because she lost balance and thought she would fall. So after that the dancer was really holding her. I don't get the point of some people here... What's wrong with her dancer touching and holding her? Is Ayu supposed to be sitting the whole concert? Can't she ever interact with a younger guy for the rest of her life?? What's that mindset?
So the scream was her! I didn't know what was going on lol

23:52 for example

Hey, the reason of this smile and the meaning of this word can't be understood
Because I don't even want to make them understood
— until that Day...

Last edited by Uknow!; 2nd September 2018 at 04:23 PM.
Old 2nd September 2018, 06:18 PM
too late Initiate

AHS is always reaching a new low. How cute are you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
It’s fun as even if you have worse seats you get to see your favorite artist up close. I agree these performances tend to be among the more boring ones when broadcasted, however for those who are actually there they are plenty fun!
Funny how people forget the main focus of a show like that is... for people who attended!

Particularly, I really enjoy those moments, 'cause japanese artists are usually so distant from the crowd (I know, cultural differences) and it doesn't really fit Ayu's personality on stage at all.

slow down, you won't get there by hurrying
gonna find out if the hard work was worth it
i know it's somewhere in me
i'm just tryna find love

Old 3rd September 2018, 01:11 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uknow! View Post
So the scream was her! I didn't know what was going on lol

23:52 for example

Yeah it happened when she was right in front of me so you can see that after the screaming the dancer is really holding her.

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07
Old 3rd September 2018, 06:38 PM
Because of You Initiate

AHS Drama News August 2018

- After a-nation 2018, AHS drama is getting to another level. The focus is not on ayu, and it is on the bras. WOW! The tea is hot. What is the next lower level? We will see!
- What would the drama be during TROUBLE Tour? Her dress? Her performing? Her voice? Or Her Dancers? Damn. We can't wait!

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 3rd September 2018, 06:42 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotora View Post
AHS Drama News August 2018

- After a-nation 2018, AHS drama is getting to another level. The focus is not on ayu, and it is on the bras. WOW! The tea is hot. What is the next lower level? We will see!
- What would the drama be during TROUBLE Tour? Her dress? Her performing? Her voice? Or Her Dancers? Damn. We can't wait!
ROFL, this has become a fixed element of this forum, it's just wonderful and you are the best!
Old 3rd September 2018, 07:29 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedronekoi View Post
Yeah it happened when she was right in front of me so you can see that after the screaming the dancer is really holding her.
Which i think is a pretty natural response by anyone. To be a help around if there's a bit of a slip. They are "guarding" their main star.

I honestly didn't notice any of this stuff before people started pointing out. The bras too lol I guess i was paying all the attention to Ayu herself lol
Also i have to say she doesn't look much older than the guys there, the woman is ageing like fine wine. TBH she looks better than ever, really. At least to me.

People are making a bit too much of an elephant out of these "issues" lol

Last edited by BlackSilence; 3rd September 2018 at 07:33 PM.
Old 3rd September 2018, 09:37 PM
still alone Initiate

It's actually you guys that are the most upset.
This a-nation has received a majority of positive reception here. Almost everyone really has expressed that they completely loved Ayu's a-nation this year. No one is having a meltdown or something over a-nation. It's just that some people didn't like the whole bra concept that Ayu chose and gave their reasons why, and the other criticism was that some people were not impressed by the moving cart and felt the dancers were being over protective of Ayu while she was on it. Which I may admit is a bit nit picky but really isn't a big deal or controversial. Most of the drama is coming from salty stans.
The way I see it, Ayu's performance at a-nation 2018 was a pretty big success. There were only minor criticisms. From everything I read here most people thought Ayu looked great, sounded great, had a great list of songs, and had a lot of fun and energy. Some even said that Ayu stood out above all the other acts there if I remember right. So regardless this was a win for Ayu.
Old 3rd September 2018, 10:10 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld View Post
This a-nation has received a majority of positive reception here. Almost everyone really has expressed that they completely loved Ayu's a-nation this year. No one is having a meltdown or something over a-nation. It's just that some people didn't like the whole bra concept that Ayu chose and gave their reasons why, and the other criticism was that some people were not impressed by the moving cart and felt the dancers were being over protective of Ayu while she was on it. Which I may admit is a bit nit picky but really isn't a big deal or controversial. Most of the drama is coming from salty stans.
The way I see it, Ayu's performance at a-nation 2018 was a pretty big success. There were only minor criticisms. From everything I read here most people thought Ayu looked great, sounded great, had a great list of songs, and had a lot of fun and energy. Some even said that Ayu stood out above all the other acts there if I remember right. So regardless this was a win for Ayu.
honestly, I think AHS is going to be referred as "Anti-Hamasaki-Sekai".

Annnnnnd this forum has so much tea tea tea tea tea tea.

Old 3rd September 2018, 10:24 PM
still alone Initiate

Old 3rd September 2018, 10:39 PM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

I made it as far as the end of Hanabi and shut it off the second she started shrieking, honestly.
Old 3rd September 2018, 11:07 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocopockymaster View Post
I made it as far as the end of Hanabi and shut it off the second she started shrieking, honestly.
Let me assure you that you won't have such moments later on : )
Old 4th September 2018, 03:41 AM

Quote:
I agree. I mean, even I had only positive things to say. lol
It's getting boring that people try to create drama about other people not liking whatsoever. No one was really saying anything that negative to begin with and the whole atmosphere on the forum would be less negative if not the same people would try to tell everyone again and again to not be negative, which is kind of ironic, because this creates drama in the first place.
Trying to ridicule other people and to make them shut up isn't going to turn this forum into a place people feel they have to be respectful to one another. I don't understand how people can be upset about minor criticism of a popstar but not about how they treat others and how they contribute to an atmosphere in which other people feel free to be even more hostile.
Old 4th September 2018, 11:33 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:

I LOVE YOU

Old 5th September 2018, 09:10 AM
Love song H-Initiate

https://www.musicvoice.jp/news/201809050102274/
Old 5th September 2018, 11:37 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pop909 View Post
i thought this was her best live in many years...
I agree it was great
Old 28th October 2018, 09:10 AM
too late Initiate

My friend who is the TA member received the E-mail mentioned broadcast schedule of a nation on 28th Oct. Does anyone know this informataion ?

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, a-nation, a-nation '18, ayu, ayumi hamasaki, goods