WOWOW to broadcast TA Limited Live Tour 2016 on September 21 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #34  
Old 24th September 2018, 05:52 PM
mizuki-7's Avatar
mizuki-7 mizuki-7 is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: France, Lorraine
Posts: 2,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedronekoi View Post
Omg, watched the tour last night and I'm still in shock lol Ayu was on FIRE during the first segment. I think I never saw her like this. All the screming she did during the dance really showed how excited she was lol And let's remember this was when she had her knee still injured and in pain. Amazing!

I loved the key acapella version! I would cry so much if I was watching it live in the audience.
Yes so much I was surprised how she enjoyed herself during the real performance !
__________________

My Website Twitter Last.Fm
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
ta limited live tour 2016, wowow


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.