Ayu will perform 'INSPIRE' at the 64th Kouhaku Uta Gassen - Page 11 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 31st December 2013, 04:00 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegie View Post
Arashi alone can have magic like that...?
Yes. Why else have they been hosts for the last 3-4 Kouhaku?
Old 31st December 2013, 04:06 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Arashi alone can have magic like that...?

Perhaps AKB should insert some special gifts in the cd to lure more fans to vote for the red team then... . There are the best sellers in the last four years.

And probly ayu should make a super big opening next year. That might help as well .
I think Ayu's performances have had a positive reception, else I doubt they'd keep her as the opening act (even though I am aware that the ratings during the openings are generally lower than during most of the show).

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 31st December 2013, 04:09 PM
End of the World Initiate

I actually had no idea she was performing on the show today (haven't been paying attention, I guess) and I just happened to catch it tonight. I thought she did great-- far better than any of the acts immediately following her if you ask me.

久しぶり〜

Old 31st December 2013, 04:13 PM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsumekaze_ View Post
Because JE groups got this tremendous popularity in these recent years... It's incredible how they KEEP winning. This year, aside from ayu, red team had AKB48, SKE48, NMB4, perfume, nana mizuki, momoclo Z, kyary... these are some of the most selling acts now in japan. seriously people!!!! the performances were ALL so well structured, eye catching... every one of them. Not even yuko chan graduation served the purpose of getting votes, LOL. all goes to wasteeeeee
this. seriously even with those 48 girls red team still cant win! ridiculous poor girls, dont they tired with the same winner eveyr year,its like from the beginning "mmkay the white will win again" *yawn* seriously though the JE somehow sounds same and their songs are just the same monotone nothing interesting for me oh Japan the country of boyband

for Ayu yeah, I believe she is the best for the opening,see each year she got something different from others and her style is cool
Old 31st December 2013, 04:14 PM
until that Day… Initiate

i love her outfit even though it looks almost alike to AT05 MY STORY outfit~~
waiting for youtube video~~~
Old 31st December 2013, 04:40 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linza-mo View Post
She was definitely stunning!!
Old 31st December 2013, 04:45 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

she did a very very good job...and she looks very very pretty and young!
her voice so good.

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Last edited by AyuGAME; 31st December 2013 at 05:23 PM.
Old 31st December 2013, 04:48 PM
No way to say Initiate

ayu was soooo cool!!!
in the last seconds you can see her smiling. I guess she's satisfied with her performance too

yeah, seriously, this is one of her best Kouhaku lives!

but she messed lyrics a bit XD that was still fine I guess

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 31st December 2013, 05:00 PM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKARI View Post
but she messed lyrics a bit XD that was still fine I guess
She's adorable~

Sou nando datte ta.. ..nte nai Mamoritai mono nara wakatteru

I always LOVE when it happens~!

眺めているだけじゃ いつまでも手に出来ない
眺めているだけじゃ 君の物にはならない

Old 31st December 2013, 05:20 PM
ourselves Initiate

just watched the HD OMG!!! Ayu was soooo cool! she slayed all the other performances! shes more energetic at Asahi Dream Festival but I can see shes concentrating on her voice for this one.

Freaking loved this "arrogant Queen look" that she had at the beginning when the were turning her throne!!! omg and her throne I loved it!! she slayed all other cheesy performance really!

shes like" yo Queen is here, baw to me" haha also shes like,"can we finish this?I got CDL xD" it feels so short though, only over 3mins for Ayu =_=

Last edited by AyuWorld; 31st December 2013 at 05:26 PM.
Old 31st December 2013, 05:27 PM
YOU Initiate

Her vocals were so good! I was worried maybe they wouldn't be cause she was using the auto tune thing for a nation performance of this song and all. But they were great and she looked amazing!
Old 31st December 2013, 05:35 PM
Don't look back Initiate

INSPIRE is an incredibly hard song imo. I think she has done well given that there were not-as-good times. But yea, its a really hard song to sustain and i think she did it well for this. It's been a while since we've heard it
Old 31st December 2013, 05:59 PM
SCAR Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livey~ View Post
She's adorable~

Sou nando datte ta.. ..nte nai Mamoritai mono nara wakatteru

I always LOVE when it happens~!
Me too! Too cute, I noticed it immediately. But she's very professional anyway, she didn't even hesitate for a second♥ go queen!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuWorld View Post
just watched the HD OMG!!! Ayu was soooo cool! she slayed all the other performances! shes more energetic at Asahi Dream Festival but I can see shes concentrating on her voice for this one.

Freaking loved this "arrogant Queen look" that she had at the beginning when the were turning her throne!!! omg and her throne I loved it!! she slayed all other cheesy performance really!

shes like" yo Queen is here, baw to me" haha also shes like,"can we finish this?I got CDL xD" it feels so short though, only over 3mins for Ayu =_=
THIS.

she's like "lemme show all ya lil' girls&boys how this is supposed 2 be done, then I'll go back to my higher business"
Old 31st December 2013, 10:48 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

I didn't watch the performance yet, and i think is awesome, XD

TWICE

Old 31st December 2013, 11:06 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
aaand white team wins again. WHY for god's sake. red team was way better this year <_<
Quote:
I dun even know if the red team is that bad. I mean come on, it's so weird to see white team winning 8 times in the past 10 years. I dun even know what's happening anymore...
Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
It's the sheer amount of fans, I suppose. If white did not have JE, they would definitely almost lose every year.
Quote:
The point is, JE has been existing for ages. Unless they changed the voting system 10 years ago or so, I can't explain how white team always got massive votes in recent years.
Quote:
Because JE groups got this tremendous popularity in these recent years... It's incredible how they KEEP winning. This year, aside from ayu, red team had AKB48, SKE48, NMB4, perfume, nana mizuki, momoclo Z, kyary... these are some of the most selling acts now in japan. seriously people!!!! the performances were ALL so well structured, eye catching... every one of them. Not even yuko chan graduation served the purpose of getting votes, LOL. all goes to wasteeeeee
Unfair advantage to the white team!!! And the Kouhaku went back to the ball system this year! Maybe should we have a "ball handicap" system that adds a ball for every consecutive loss that team is having to give that other team an opportunity to win???

(Although, then again, I'm a fan of some Johnny's musicians, such as ARASHI...)
Old 31st December 2013, 11:54 PM
Secret Initiate

Quote:
lol
Old 1st January 2014, 01:48 AM
WE WISH Initiate

Quote:

Yaasssss ayumi, come thruuu

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Old 1st January 2014, 02:18 AM
until that Day… Initiate

Finally i got to watch the performance in HD..
ayu is very elegant here and AyuWorld is right, she seemed to focus on how to sing well on this kouhaku, she sounded great! and also probably her outfit made her seem cautious? maybe she was afraid that something might fall down haha XD that's why she seemed very careful, not like the usual lively her. but i also think she just wanted to show she's the Queen on the throne, that's why she acted all serious and mighty.

anyway, her skirt shape is really weird.. and it's kinda ugly, she could just make it like the normal skirt shape.

and white team won again, that's kinda boring lol.. but maybe fanboys just can't beat fangirls' determination in order to make their favorite male idols won haha~
Old 1st January 2014, 02:53 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

The female power can do everything for their boybands

TWICE

Old 1st January 2014, 03:20 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:

Ayus one of the few who can pull off an "arrogant Queen look" and get away with it

Tags
inspire, kouhaku