![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
As much as I have no real say about Koda's comment since I'm a guy, it doesn't seem like something over which women should get offended. Koda was just saying it like it is without lying. Some people just can't handle the truth sometimes.
If she says it nicely, people will most likely find it slightly interesting for a day and then pay it dust. If she says it crudely, people will be pissed. Seems like a lose-lose situation. I wonder if the people who were offended by the comment are the ones that aren't going to have kids + add to Japan's dwindling population. Seriously, the population will be cut in LESS THAN HALF by the end of the century (50 or so million). Nobody wants to do it + those men want to mary their DSes. A damned Mess. Quote:
Nagase is a Scorpio. It's the sign with the highest sexual drive and stuff like that. Last edited by Delicious n Bold; 25th December 2013 at 06:00 AM. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Actually, nops... She said women over 30 have dirty/rotten amniotic fluid, what is far from what happens... She basically said the whole female adult population were had their insides going bad and impure.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
well, their idol needs to be perfect like god especially the female celebs
__________________
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
That's where I found it funny. I'm pretty sure she lost a lot of fans since 2012 because "Ayumi Hamasaki" is not perfect anymore. It's annoying to see people judge her without knowing the fact that she's Ayu now.
__________________
Set by YuriChan |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
and they said, tomoya is the only one who deserves ayu..OTL.. unless ayu decides to marry a man whom she knows just for few days, then divorce after 72 hours married (ala britney, sorry to bring her name here), people still have have reasons to criticize her. but ayu only has had 3 relationships in the past 3 years, that's really common. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Quote:
Look, if they want her with Nagase that much, are they blind? didnt they know that Nagase also cant/didnt have any long lasting relationship with woman , I red that before hes with Aibu Saki and then they broke up,also later he Shibasaki Ko had been saw dating with him, isnt that the good thing for him? or is it because hes a guy and its in their nature *shrugs*,and its normal but when a woman does it,shes wild or had changed to bad person
__________________
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
No shit lol
http://majide2ch.blogspot.co.uk/2013...-that-she.html It is funny seeing all her airport stunts one after the other omg |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
People have hated Ayu in Japan even before this though, so it's just more ammo for them, really.
__________________
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
women at the age of 30+, their Biological Clocks do start ticking and that's not just a word to call a woman who's getting older. If anything 'Biological Clocks' is just the common popular reference to call what a woman's body starts to go through as her body matures.
But ayu may or may not want children. But also she may just want to have someone who loves her for her true self at the end of the day instead of having a baby. With her type of lyrics, I think she more want to find her one love in life. And she wasn't particularly free to have a social life in her 20's with Avex hold on her
__________________
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't think Kuu's scandal was that bad. Funny, hell yeah, but not really as bad as it blew out to be. Sure the term "rotten" to describe the amniotic fluid is over the top, but there are truths behind her intention and once you reach late 30s the incident of complications rises a lot.
I don't know if Ayu will have a baby with this guy, or even ever. I think she would be a wise mother or a great godmother to someone though. Her experiences make her really relatable to teenagers and young people which would let her bond with them easily. I think she would find it difficult with a young child though. |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Ayumi Hamasaki is the queen! |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mid-life crisis, IMO. She'll come down eventually. If she does ever settle into marriage(for longer than a year) then maybe she'll establish some normalcy. I hope she's happy either way. I don't think this has a thing to do with releases or music but I think she was excited and really wanted people to know about it despite the claim otherwise.
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
where can I find this? didn't know about its existence, so curious right.
__________________
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ Omg Nagase....LOL
__________________
http://phoenix-of-loki.tumblr.com/ |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ thank you very much, watching right now!
__________________
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| engaged, engagement |
|
|
![]() |