Thoughts on CDL 09-10? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 1st January 2010, 10:58 PM
SunshineSlayer's Avatar
SunshineSlayer SunshineSlayer is offline
walking proud Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Japan/USA
Posts: 7,019
Downloading the last part now. I'm going to watch it tonight with my mother, haha. That'll be our New Years Day. I'm looking forward to hopefully a mostly LIVE performance since I love the set list so much....and hopefully vocals that aren't too cringe worthy as well.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
ayu, ayumi, ayumi hamasaki, countdown live 2009-2010, future classics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.