Between Louis Vuitton and Ayu - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 2nd January 2012, 07:52 PM
nanomi's Avatar
nanomi nanomi is offline
Depend on you Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 162
I'm a huge LV fan, and I actually got into the brand because Ayu uses it a lot too! I've only recently began buying LV bags and they're really great quality. However, not having a lot of money and saving up for a bigger purchase made me choose not to buy the DVD collection. (Not that I really wanted it anyway) I buy what I want when I have money for it. So it depends on what you really want at the end of the day.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.